Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
CuckTurdginson

Re: Movieblob

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:55 pm

Blob's sperging about Sanic is so gloriously lacking in self-awareness.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:06 pm

He'd be heralding an equally shitty movie about Mario as the greatest thing since the Avengers. The fact that he never grew out of the early 90s console war mentality makes all the other shit he says more hilarious in context.
Is Spoony dead yet?

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:12 pm

Oh the Mario movie is going to be an event solely for the Blob sperg. He's going to pick apart every last byte of that fucking thing.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:22 am

CuckTurdginson wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:12 pm
Oh the Mario movie is going to be an event solely for the Blob sperg. He's going to pick apart every last byte of that fucking thing.
Or lap up every drop.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:01 am

It could go either way depending on how much it veers from his headcannon. If they give him an origin that isn't "Mahrio is a plumber from Brooklyn" he'll have a meltdown. Beyond that, he'll declare it decent at worst, best movie ever at best, and better than the Sonic movie no matter what.

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:04 am

Or if SJWs throw the Mario movie under the bus like they did with Sonic.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Oengae

Post by Oengae » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:20 am

If another Stronk Wamman Film comes out and bombs same time as Mario, Blob might be stuck between a rock and a hard place, but I'd still see him take a "It's not that bad, Mahrio is feminist, actually" tone like his You're Wrong About Sucker Punch review.

Also saw the Sonic movie today. It's pretty good. And nothing Blob or the bluechecks can say will change the fact it made more in one weekend than BoP did in a month, get rekt

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:24 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:31 pm
>Anyone who doesn't like Brie Larson must be an incel
>Anyone who doesn't thirst over lesbians like I do must also be an incel

So much projection
I like how he just HAD to bring up lesbian fantasizing, as if it's some fucking holy grail of sexual fetishes that no man could possibly resist.

I know people who have that fetish think it's a big deal (Warcorpse666 was the same way), but it's just another fetish, faggot. It's fucking gross unless you're into that. Blob is so autistic that it hurts.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:51 am

This guy is really into telling people how horny he gets for lesbian sex stuff.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:20 am

Oengae wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:01 am
If they give him an origin that isn't "Mahrio is a plumber from Brooklyn" he'll have a meltdown.
They already did that years ago. Mario was never from Brooklyn. That's an origin story they gave him in those shitty cartoon shows and that godawful movie they already made. Yet Blob still clings to it because 'muh childhood'
RAPEMAN wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:04 am
Or if SJWs throw the Mario movie under the bus like they did with Sonic.
His Saint Anita already shits on Mario. SJWs generally attack Mario because he's an easy target. He's managed to doublethink it away.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:24 am
I know people who have that fetish think it's a big deal (Warcorpse666 was the same way), but it's just another fetish, faggot. It's fucking gross unless you're into that. Blob is so autistic that it hurts.
He's so desperate to even be in a room where fucking is going on that he's developed a thirst for dykes who by design have no interest in him.

I don't even understand the fetish, really. I mean yeah, two hot women making out could be hot. But if I'm fantasising, I'd rather imagine those two hot women fucking me.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.