Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Re: Movieblob

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:41 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:49 pm
Did Blob ever have any aspirations? I've never seen any proof that he had big dreams when he was younger.
No. He just assumed that by the time he was grown up working and such would have become foreign concepts and he could fuck around on board of some space ship. Like Star Trek but without the whole military and having to do something stuff.
Cuckara wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:30 pm
Blob spent his high school days desperately sucking up to the cool kids by bullying others, and the cool kids never accepted him and openly showed contempt towards him, but that didn't stop Blob from continuing to cling to them.
Like many autists, he hasn't seen character growth past his early teenage years. It's exactly what he's doing now and will do for the rest of his life.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:41 pm
Like many autists, he hasn't seen character growth past his early teenage years.
His gunt grew instead.

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:57 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:06 pm
He admitted to this in his book
I was, quite emphatically, a “nerd” in every sense of the word, save for academic excellence: I had too much of a problem with authority to be any good at schoolwork,
The classic excuse used by every dumb narcissist who doesn't want to admit that he's dumb. People like Blob hear that old anecdote about how Albert Einstein was shit in school, so they pull the "I'm smart! I'm just bad at schoolwork" card, but never show any proof of intelligence.
but was still too weird and bookish to be accepted by most of my peers.
I have no doubt that "bookish" translates to: "I spent over 90% of my time playing video games and watching cartoons, but every once in a while I would reread Ayn Rand or skim through a sci-fi novel."
Instead of dealing with this in some kind of mature fashion, I made one bad decision after another –including the classic asshole move of trying to endear myself to the “cool” kids by trying to join the name-calling and belittling of the other “uncool” kids.
Lmao, this confirms my theory: Blob spent his high school days desperately sucking up to the cool kids by bullying others, and the cool kids never accepted him and openly showed contempt towards him, but that didn't stop Blob from continuing to cling to them. Blob is truly the epitome of loathsome. I think I hate him more than any other internet nobody. Even that mopey asshole Spoony seems like he would be less insufferable to hang around with than Blob.
It's like my 11 year old self before I got suspended for punching a kid in the face for hitting me in the stomach and throwing me on the floor. After my 3 day "vacation" something changed, me and the other kid were amicable and I just became more mellow and made real friends by being normal lol. It still felt good to hit that fucker. Bob on the other hand never had such experiences where he had to "fight it out" or "settle" anything. I miss those days. When you could beat the shit out of each other and come out of it with respect.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:03 pm

Cuckara wrote:
I have no doubt that "bookish" translates to: "I spent over 90% of my time playing video games and watching cartoons, but every once in a while I would reread Ayn Rand or skim through a sci-fi novel."
Based on his work I know for damn sure it doesn't translate to 'I read a lot of books'
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Wed Jan 22, 2020 10:30 pm

Not unless you count lesbian erotica.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:01 am

It explains why Roberto became friends with notorious internet bully Devin Faraci and kept quiet when he found out Devin was a sexual predator. Bob's cool with his friends sexually assaulting women as long as he keeps his seat at the cool kid's table.

Cuckara

Post by Cuckara » Thu Jan 23, 2020 12:43 am

Blob has a rigidly black and white way of viewing the world. If he likes you, he gives you a free pass to do whatever the hell you want. Remember, there's no such thing as bad tactics. I'm sure Blob would still be palling around with Devin if that was doable, and the only reason that isn't doable is all of the SJWs that Blob sucks up to would roast him harder than usual for supporting a sexual predator.

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:11 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:22 pm
The closest fictional character I can think of that resembles Bob is the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons.

Anyways, I'd like to shake hands with all the jawks that bullied Bob and give them medals.
Comic Book Guy is married now in Zombie Simpsons.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:44 am

The thing about school work that narcissists can't hack is the part where you have to sit there, accept authority and do your fucking work.

Comics Book Guy is a casanova next to Movieblob. At least Comics Book Guy isn't a violent crybully who supports eugenics and mass purges.
SpoilerShow
"Violent" in the sense that he would absolutely torture, kill and mutilate people if Blob could get away with it. But the fact they would fight back keeps his coward ass from doing it. He strikes me as someone who tortured animals as a kid.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Post by Guest » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:54 am

Bob is gonna show those jawks whose bawss by sitting on them.