Movieblob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Movieblob

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:19 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:09 pm
"and we'd not lose a single person of value or decency."
Imagine if his spiritual - and much more successful - predecessor used memes when he wrote Mein Kampf.

Though being blob, he'd ask for an industrial vat sized ice cream float.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:44 pm

A huge part of Blob's malfunction, I'd say, is that he clearly lives online. His life is all Twitter and politics and movies and Mario and fattening food and whatever the hell he masturbates to (probably Mario and fattening food). Doesn't seem to do anything beyond that, including talking to anyone. That's why he talks about people the way he does. That's why his reviews are so mechanical and lifeless.

Has he EVER debated anyone face-to-face?

Blob is what you become when you don't engage with life at all.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:44 pm
I unaware of any human interaction he's had outside of Twitter, other than paying for a photo with Anita.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:30 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:02 pm
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
I unaware of any human interaction he's had outside of Twitter, other than paying for a photo with Anita.
Doesn't he still live with his mother? So he must be interacting with at least ONE person. (Unless she's an unreported corpse, now.)

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:39 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:30 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Doesn't he still live with his mother? So he must be interacting with at least ONE person. (Unless she's an unreported corpse, now.)
He rents a basement apartment/production studio that just happens to be owned by his mother. :lol:
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:40 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Why would he want to talk about movies with somebody? He already knows he's the smartest guy around and that the other person would be dead wrong. The only people he would like to mingle with are busy ignoring him or charge him for being photographed with them like Anita.
That gets funnier the more you contemplate it. Not even Jordan Peterson would charge you for that. :lol:
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:51 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
No and THIS is why I hate Bob, and THIS is why I think everyone is wrong for using fatness as the primary attack against him. Yeah he's fat, but he's not THAT fat compared to the internet. Sean Fausz, Boogie and even that drama faggot Asaleri are all fatter than him. Blob should have been feared as a Crowder-esque Nintendo shill against spoony, yahtzee, pacter and whoever else DARED to speak ill against glorious Miyamoto keikaiku. But he wasn't cos he's a faggot coward.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:40 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Why would he want to talk about movies with somebody? He already knows he's the smartest guy around and that the other person would be dead wrong.
Public humiliation of your enemy and visibly establishing dominance.

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:53 pm

Making fun of Blob being fat wouldn't be as legit if he hadn't given us such great memes like crying when he walked past the Snickers stand at the grocery store.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Lindsay's Liver wrote:
Bob's type never debates. Despite his internet tough guy act, he's a tremendous pussy faggot IRL and could never defend his ideas outside of his safe space. He'd try to justify not debating them by claiming that debate just legitimises racists or gives them opportunity to create theatre but that's the primary reason. He can't defend his ideas.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:28 pm