Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Angelfire Memes
Posts: 1818
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2017 4:57 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Angelfire Memes » Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:51 pm

I remember when he did that crossover with Spoony, even Spoony's retarded fans hated him and wanted him to die.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29508
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:47 pm

I never considered Video Game Awesome to be a CA thing. They were already popular on their own before they came to the site and weren't around long either.
Kinda like how TJ isn't CA or Larry never was Screwattack.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:49 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:47 pm
I never considered Video Game Awesome to be a CA thing. They were already popular on their own before they came to the site and weren't around long either.
Kinda like how TJ isn't CA or Larry never was Screwattack.
That’s just where I remember them from. They seemed decent, just people sitting on a couch and enjoying a game without game cunts banter or other bullshit. How have they held up if they’re still a thing?
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 29508
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:04 am

No idea, bro. I haven't checked then out since the Gyromite video.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:12 am

Sieg Zeon wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:49 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 8:47 pm
I never considered Video Game Awesome to be a CA thing. They were already popular on their own before they came to the site and weren't around long either.
Kinda like how TJ isn't CA or Larry never was Screwattack.
That’s just where I remember them from. They seemed decent, just people sitting on a couch and enjoying a game without game cunts banter or other bullshit. How have they held up if they’re still a thing?
Fraser ( the bald main guy on the show ) decided to move to Japan in 2018 with his wife, so its just those two on the shows now.

He's living as a forever tourist over there now doing the bare minimum work to keep his Patreon going. He's burnt out and hates nearly ever game he plays now on the show. You can tell he's lost interest in gaming and its turned into a job he hates. His Patreon has been slowly tanking since 2018.

All the other guys that were on the show are living normal lives as far as I know, married with kids and mostly off social media.

User avatar
Sieg Zeon
Posts: 905
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:03 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Sieg Zeon » Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:20 am

Well that sucks for Fraser, at least the others are doing alright.
Coloring my signature red allows me to shitpost three times faster!

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:41 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:51 pm
I remember when he did that crossover with Spoony, even Spoony's retarded fans hated him and wanted him to die.
One the first events where Spoony freaked out at his audience on his main channel.

In a way, working with FilmBald was the start of spoonys downfall

User avatar
Newhalf
Posts: 414
Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2020 5:07 am

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Newhalf » Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:52 am

I think I remember that. Probably the only time I ever saw Film Bald on video.
Gah, he's insufferable. I think they even did that usual thing like comedic double take FILMBRAIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE??
It's a trap!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:05 am

That was the tekken live action movie review. The only reason I knew there was backlash to that video was because of spoony mentioning the backlash along with having a cameo by Filmbrain in his DOA: Dead or Alive review.
https://youtu.be/vRD2HnKNuGc?t=142

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 26725
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:19 pm

I seem to recall this got even more hate than the one with Pat :lol:
Sieg Zeon wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 7:42 pm
I do remember watching a Peerod video and immediately thinking “Wait this guy is just imitating that egg headed dipshit.”
I think I watched 2, maybe 3, but all I can remember is his review of that Disney Atlantis movie, mostly because he constantly went all "Stargate did first!".
I also recall some skit where his nerd character orgasmed over a Lupa cameo. Mostly because it's so funny in hindsight.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Kugelfisch, Tony Schiavone, wulfenlord and 12 guests