Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by MegaNigger » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:11 am

is the season over? wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 8:25 pm
Reminder that Film Brain's aggressive balding mean's he's very high test ain't that some shit
>That voice
>high test

Pick one.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:24 am

Deckard wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:21 pm
If he's dead set against shaving it, at least have the decency to keep it cut short. Those long wispy strands combed across the top make him look like he's 80.

But really, just shave it.
He said he'll never shave it...
SpoilerShow
he's hiding a large mole under it.
(not a joke)

Post by Guest » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:48 am

Can't he get the mole removed? Or does NHS not cover that? (I know all the British YouTubers got pissed when Top Hat Gaming Man complained about the NHS when they kept his pregnant wife waiting for hours for some procedure.)

Why the hell would anyone watch any of the previous X-Men movies in preparation for the current one? That is entirely pointless as these movies contradict each other constantly, since the director is too busy molesting kids to pay attention to continuity.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:43 pm

At this rate he doesn't have to shave his head. It's all going to be gone in no time, I'm sure.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm

I give it maybe 5 years or so. Could be funny if he decides to get himself a cheap wig.
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:48 am
Why the hell would anyone watch any of the previous X-Men movies in preparation for the current one? That is entirely pointless as these movies contradict each other constantly, since the director is too busy molesting kids to pay attention to continuity.
He has to watch it so he can give us a deep commentary on how the new movie is better/worse than the other one.
Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:21 pm
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:10 pm
I do hate the idea prequels have that they have to explain the origin of every single character trait. Think the opening scene of The Last Crusade.
Obviously it depends on how they handle it. In this case they didn't need to throw it in but it neither hurt nor helped to have it. Film Bald is just insecure that a superhero didn't go bald naturally the way he has.
It's a good thing he's not an animu reviewer. He'd hate the shit out of One-Punch Man.

"So becoming bald turned him into Superman? Sadly we're not all that lucky...*holds back tears*"
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:15 pm

There's not even a reason to watch the last movie because the most interesting characters aren't returning and Magneto is still free despite waging genocide on the entire world. There's literally no continuity except for the actors.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:28 pm

Magneto is their secret hero since he's a mutant (aka gay) supremacist who wants to eradicate the human (aka hetero) population.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:53 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 6:28 pm
Magneto is their secret hero since he's a mutant (aka gay) supremacist who wants to eradicate the human (aka hetero) population.
That's not even a joke. That's legitimately what a lot of them think.

Post by Guest » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:52 pm

Pretty sure I found Baldie's annoying American cousin:

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:42 am

Oh man, that fucking cunt. What the shit place is the faggot from? There's no way somebody could intentionally sound as annoying, that's some shit you've got to be born with.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!