Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:49 am

How the fuck are there still people named Ralph?

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 04, 2020 10:57 am

Thanks for bringing it to my attention, baldie.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:07 pm

They praise Todd in the commends to the fucking video. Fuck the Ralph the Ass licker and his shitty fanbase, he will be just like Walker in 10 years. He was much better understand what makes a decent movie, but that's not saying much, given that Douche has absolutely no clue.

Oh, and Filmbald complaining? He gets mentioned like four times and once he calls him annoying. So much for the bullying and the baldie running to his twatter to play victim. "I've been violated!" Guy would probably piss himself if someone ever confronted him in real life.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:33 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Jul 04, 2020 2:07 pm
They praise Todd in the commends to the fucking video. Fuck the Ralph the Ass licker and his shitty fanbase, he will be just like Walker in 10 years. He was much better understand what makes a decent movie, but that's not saying much, given that Douche has absolutely no clue.

Oh, and Filmbald complaining? He gets mentioned like four times and once he calls him annoying. So much for the bullying and the baldie running to his twatter to play victim. "I've been violated!" Guy would probably piss himself if someone ever confronted him in real life.
It’s pathetic how thin-skinned all these CA IN cunts turned out to be. Sure, they can make reviews trashing films til they literally go bald, but the minute someone makes a joke about them being in a bad film they lose their shit and cry on twitter about their #victimhood.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:39 am

Wait, so, a dude made a video calling the shit he makes shit and he pitches a bitch fit on twitter? Dude, imagine one... ONE person, he has insulted form his years making reviews reacting like this. Also, I love the backpedaling with the TBF and their movies "oh it was like a GULAG there and everyone was SHIT" changes to "we had fun" whenever it's convenient.

Man up, you're supposed to be a critic and someone is criticizing you, wither respond coherently, or ignore it as any normal person would. Don't go WAAAAH MUH FEE FEES! Why are they all so fucking pathetic!?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:03 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:39 am
Wait, so, a dude made a video calling the shit he makes shit and he pitches a bitch fit on twitter?
Oh not just some dude, Ralph the Moviemaker* did. He has more subs than them and unlike them actually has faggy online friends in the YT sphere. So to a yesteryear, unsuccessful faggot like your typical CTC syndrome sufferer that's their personal Vietnam.

*No pun name because everything I could think of would've created confusion with Guntstream Ralph.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:27 am

He's as threatening as a sick chihuahua.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:31 am

What the fuck are these two faggots upset about? The CTC fucks have trashed those movies too.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 05, 2020 4:12 am

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:31 am
What the fuck are these two faggots upset about? The CTC fucks have trashed those movies too.
"It's okay when we do it!"
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 05, 2020 5:41 am

pibbs wrote:
Sun Jul 05, 2020 3:27 am
He's as threatening as a sick chihuahua.
';
Has anyone noticed how ERod constantly goes: "Yeh no mess with me amigos, we're best amigos, the best, forever team" and they barely acknowledge his existence from time to time?