Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RedLine

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Film Brian wasn't popular even during the "Golden Era" of CA. Whenever he appeared in a crossover the comments were filled with things like "great video except for the Film Brain parts :3 ".

All of these spazzes seem to not understand what acting is. The amount of butthurt over not being the epic hero of the anniversary "movies" is ridiculous. Plus I'm pretty sure that when he made his own anniversary movie with MikeJ he still depicted himself as a lonely weirdo that gets roofied.

It's always someone else's fault (the Walkers, the YouTube algorithm, the render queue, the fans). He is trying his best so he deserves success. He isn't to Erod levels of pathetic but he isn't far behind.

jpakke

Post by jpakke » Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:49 pm

How old is he? late 20s? already going bald and still acting like 15 year old throwing temper tantrums.

TheManWithNoPlan

Post by TheManWithNoPlan » Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:09 pm

Going?! Nigga looks like Bobby Charlton.

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:00 pm

That was the big problem with CA and their hanger on producers. Not how mean Machaud was but literal delusion on how important they were. Thinking they are hot shit even though their shit is garbage and no one actually liked them. That's why no one watches their shit and other non-CA content creators have left them in the dust

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 3:22 pm

RedLine wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:42 pm
It's always someone else's fault (the Walkers, the YouTube algorithm, the render queue, the fans). He is trying his best so he deserves success. He isn't to Erod levels of pathetic but he isn't far behind.
Give him time. These folks will only get more unhinges as reality and their fantasy drift farther and farther apart.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:06 pm

Any of these people could learn a simple but in demand trade and live comfortably while still doing their youtube dream, but nope! Lets all get useless degrees and then spam Youtube for clicks, THAT is the success of the supeareyah feeyootcha! Meanwhile guys like me have no college debt, on the job training in a bunch of things like service, retail, small business, IT, repair, sales, etc from years of just doing stuff and being willing to learn, and I have a modest savings, a car that's nearly paid off and well serviced, and even plenty of scratch for my music hobby to be a gear whore. Funko pops or a Marshall OR50 and a 2x12 to fuck with on my Gibson Flying V? MAN...THAT'S A TOUGH ONE! :lol:
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Lindsay's Liver

Post by Lindsay's Liver » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:20 pm

There is nothing more undignified than a grown-man begging for attention, or even worse, whining about how he's not taken seriously.

Me, I make things for the internet, too. I put things out there that I worked hard on and that I then promote modestly (once on my own social media account and once in a relevant Facebook group that I'm in and that's IT). Sometimes I get a great response, sometimes I may as well be pushing Covid-infected candy corn. It happens. And it's okay if you love what you're doing.

If you have serious ambitions of winning the internet stardom Special Olympics, fine, but whining isn't going to help.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Oct 12, 2020 4:44 pm

He'd have to troon out in order to gain some more fame minutes. And deep down, he knows that.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Oct 12, 2020 5:48 pm

How many times has this annoying cuck complained about views? He has to understand that if he wants views, just make Bad Movie Beatdown. He has been complaining about people not liking projector for 9 years, and he just won't accept people want to watch Bad Movie Beatdown not Projector.
From 16 seconds in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C5AbC5h1Wo

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:09 pm

Nice link. Linkara is an insufferable jackass, Lindsey is drunk, and Film Brian is whining. It is their natural states.