Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Mathew "Film Bald" Buck

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:46 am

"Their isolation"

These Complicit shut-ins screeching this shit at Brad and Dou­g remind me of Kid Rock at the end of Joe Dirt:

Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:55 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:26 am
Ain't that a bitch, being a certified worthless loser :lol: Baaaw, they rejected me, because they want people with actual audience! But, no matter what, Baldo won't take any hints life keeps throwing at him. Instead, he's pulling off Trucker Lady, all he has left is his woke twitter crowd that doesn't care about what he's "making", but about the outrage he can generate. Sad!

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:35 am

Lol. Lupa's begging for another human just to speak to her, while Film Bald is weeping into pillows because nobody cares about his Projector show. Thank god they escaped that tyrant's shadow!

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:01 am

God I love this beautiful unfolding of events. Bald Manchild Meltdown is continuing his Depression QuestTM and Egghead chimes in because Doge gave a negative review a review to the ultimate black people paranoia film that was almost universally panned. For context Antebellum is a movie where a stronk black woman wakes up in slave times, turns out it’s a bunch of white people LARPing in an abandoned amusement park.

Yes fools, they’re isolated, with big grins on their faces and groups of friends complete with gaming and dining and good old times, meanwhile Lupa is crying out on Twatter and Maffew is coming to terms with what a failure he is.

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:06 am

Doge: The Animaniacs reboot was ok but I had issues with it
The Dunce Brigade: What a fascist.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:13 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 12:26 am
"Why did they chose hime over ME?!"

Can't think of any reason, really. It is a mystery :roll:
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:56 am
Also you get RT certified if you have a fucking audience, its not a prestigious label. Chris Cuckmann is RT certified.
They see shit like this as a badge of honor. That how those blue checkmarks became pure cancer.
CuckTurdginson wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:54 am
Of course, FilmBald and his ilk would never blame everyone but themselves for their shortcomings :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:29 pm

Doge isolated with those multiple million view videos and colleagues he regularly hangs out with because they enjoy each other's company and not just for a video.

I bet he and Brad don't spend a single day thinking about those losers and it's driving CTC up the wall.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:28 pm

Rushy wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:00 am
Is Linkara defending Doge there? If so, weird. And also, Linkara happens to be wrong. At no point does Doge mention complacency/apathy(he praises the acting, comedic timing and animation) or complicity(???). But he does bring out that the series is clearly leaning towards one particular political side as opposed to mocking everyone like the original. In essence saying, it's too left.

EDIT: Nevermind, he seems to be bashing Doge. But then the whole 'complacency, complicity, apathy' thing makes even less sense. When has Doge ever - I mean EVER - mentioned those three words?
Their narrative is that Rob Walker and Mike Michaud were committing their 'atrocities' (e.g., telling Lupa to stop putting in so many damned commercial breaks (that's the only one I actually remember)) while Doge merely stood by and let it happen.

:lol:

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:25 pm

Look at this poor token black guy. I can see the fear in his face, being surrounded by KKK members.
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:28 pm
Their narrative is that Rob Walker and Mike Michaud were committing their 'atrocities' (e.g., telling Lupa to stop putting in so many damned commercial breaks (that's the only one I actually remember)) while Doge merely stood by and let it happen.
But then shitting on Doge became popular because nobody gives a shit about Rob, and even fewer people know of Mike's existence.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:31 pm

True. I'm pretty sure no one had even heard of Mike prior to CTC and most people didn't care afterwards except for the ones that cling on to CTC.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.