Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Re: Mathew "Film Brain" Buck

Post by MegaNigger » Mon Dec 24, 2018 1:29 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:49 am
HA!
Almost like your voice makes you intolerable to listen to, your refusal to do anything about your ugly fucking hair line makes you unwatchable, and your world views make you vapid and not worth considering given the two former issues.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:59 pm

Does he really believe to look like prince William by not shaving that shit on his head?

Or is he worried someone could mistake him for a skinhead instead of a soycuck?

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:22 pm

Bad Movie Beatdown: COBRA - don't tell razorfist about it, he may start another feud.

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:42 pm

wildmage wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:22 pm
Bad Movie Beatdown: COBRA - don't tell razorfist about it, he may start another feud.
Hopefully Razorfister isn't too dumb to realize that any feud he would start with Baldy can only help Baldy by drawing attention to his existence, which almost everyone except this forum has forgotten.

oldbones

Post by oldbones » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:48 pm

The thing with Film Scalp and other nobodies is they always have a giant self inflated ego that tells them they are much more talented then they actually are. This idiot made his stupid version of angry reviews and was in that small niche market. He made shit but it was shit that some people liked. Then he somehow got the idea that he was going to have a professional career as a movie reviewer. So he stopped making his dogshit scripted nonsense (that some people liked) and started reviewing new releases. Delusional. Nonsensical. Moronic. These are inadequate descriptions of the decision this bald fool made. I always wonder why do these idiots think they can do things they clearly are terrible at? Is it just that they put blinders on and stick to the tiny bubble of people fawning praise at them and this gives they an unrealistic vision of their talent? That's gotta be it. They delete or ignore all negative feedback so all that is left are the few asskissers that can't say enough good things about them.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:08 pm

oldbones wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:48 pm
The thing with Film Scalp and other nobodies is they always have a giant self inflated ego that tells them they are much more talented then they actually are. This idiot made his stupid version of angry reviews and was in that small niche market. He made shit but it was shit that some people liked. Then he somehow got the idea that he was going to have a professional career as a movie reviewer. So he stopped making his dogshit scripted nonsense (that some people liked) and started reviewing new releases. Delusional. Nonsensical. Moronic. These are inadequate descriptions of the decision this bald fool made. I always wonder why do these idiots think they can do things they clearly are terrible at? Is it just that they put blinders on and stick to the tiny bubble of people fawning praise at them and this gives they an unrealistic vision of their talent? That's gotta be it. They delete or ignore all negative feedback so all that is left are the few asskissers that can't say enough good things about them.
I'll take , "What is Duning Krueger?" for 500 Alex.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:12 pm

The best part of his Bad Movie Beatdown was the kick-ass theme song. Of course he changed that.

RedLine

Post by RedLine » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:36 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:12 pm
The best part of his Bad Movie Beatdown was the kick-ass theme song. Of course he changed that.
I see on his reuploads he changed the old theme to some low-compression MIDI shit and his new videos have a lame theme written by a CA buttbuddy. I'm guessing he never got permission to use the "Ready to Roll" song in the first place and the license holder told him to GTFO. For as big of a fuckup as Spoony is, he was at least smart enough to get permission to use "Break Me" as his theme (not that it will ever be heard again).

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:12 pm

wildmage wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:22 pm
Bad Movie Beatdown: COBRA.
That was when I knew he wasn't just full of shit. He WAS shit.

Bald is the only IN I genuinely actually loathe. The others are too sad, pathetic, or insane to actually mean anything. This guy, though, has always come across to me as a smirking jealous buttboy who would turn on the hand the fed him just at the chance to be someone else's favorite pet.

CIA's got his boxing match with Cuckson.
Set mine up with this sorry excuse of a British accent.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:21 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:12 pm
The best part of his Bad Movie Beatdown was the kick-ass theme song.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]