Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:32 am

I wish every IN got the Mr. Hands award.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:54 pm

I'm awaiting the rise of meta-trannies, who transition back to their old gender (though it's still being treated as their first time because fuck you bigot).
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:10 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:15 pm
Decided to google her and saw a long barrage of messages criticizing someone named Mike who “controlled” her life for nine years and wouldn’t let her take testosterone, anyone know about that so I don’t have to?
Maybe he is her roommate/male twin brother who did the shitty pokemon abridged with her?
For sure he wasn't a boyfriend since she never shut the fuck up about being a lesbo

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:54 am

Oh god not meta trannies. I am waiting for the rubber band effect to hit all of the dumbass transtrenders who were dumb enough to go all the way. At least they’re committed unlike the retards who just say they’re trans to be trendy/different, they should be forced to go through with it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

wildmage

Post by wildmage » Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 pm

Why do women do this to themselves? I can picture a beta male deciding to switch life to easymode by chopping off his dick but a woman turning into a guy? They know they are regressing in the identity politics scale - plus, you can bash their head in since they are male after all.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:49 pm

wildmage wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 pm
Why do women do this to themselves? I can picture a beta male deciding to switch life to easymode by chopping off his dick but a woman turning into a guy? They know they are regressing in the identity politics scale - plus, you can bash their head in since they are male after all.
Gotta be special and different. It makes me think of that Reel Big Fish song Trendy.

“It's not so bad bein' trendy
Everyone who looks like me is my friend
Please don't hate me because I'm trendy
(i'm gonna do it because it's trendy)
They're not gonna laugh at me again”

Sums up the whole leftist/libshit/sjw mentality as a whole. Plus Nowhack knows that she only has so many rungs on the ladder. Female? Okay. Lesbo? Sure. White however...not something more important like POC. The solution? Suture up that vagina and become a tranny. Even white tranny men are more sympathetic than real men.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:25 am

wildmage wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:26 pm
Freud would probably spout some shit about penis envy and them trying desparately to get some o' dat male privilege.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:34 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:45 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Wed Dec 26, 2018 11:34 pm

So what’s the deal with that?

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:01 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 3:45 am
So what’s the deal with that?
TFS is trying to go legit, but don't have the capital to secure rights to "A" material, so they dub obscure animes no one watched and try to get their fans to buy the dvds so they can keep growing.