Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by mad bum » Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:24 pm

Kaiser is to busy sucking cock to git gud. Also I cannot believe how popular that lets play channel is for how unlikable they are.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:46 am

Their old LPs in Left 4 Dead and Halo were fun at the time, mostly because you had the right balance of personalities, though now that I've actually played those games I realise how fucking dumb they were. Especially Gan, he was the "expert" and leader but kept setting them up in the worst fucking places if L4D2. At least, bad for Kaiser and Taka since they both sucked. Some of his strategies would have been fine with better players but he didn't account for the skill level of the others.

It worked back then because of the personalities gelling together, and the fact that they really were friends, but without the right combination of people it just becomes boring.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 26, 2018 5:37 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Nov 25, 2018 11:24 pm
Kaiser is to busy sucking cock to git gud. Also I cannot believe how popular that lets play channel is for how unlikable they are.
You don't have to be likable to be a good friend simulator *points at GameGrumps*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

CuckTurdginson

Post by CuckTurdginson » Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 am

I think their LP's can be watchable when Lanipator is the one actually playing the video game, as he *sometimes* knows what he's doing.
But yeah, Kaiser is astonishing, he makes Slowbeef look great by comparison playing these fucking games.
ebin namefag wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:06 am
I don't know when they divorced I just know that it's Brad's fault.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:34 pm

So they finally finished Hellsing Ultimate. Was surprised they got it done so quickly, until I noticed one thing: Seras' voice actor is credited as Jesse Nowacking, not Jessica so I took a look and... we have another JO situation, female to male tranny. And considering JO sounded like a munchkin last time I heard her, I bet they were trying to rush it out before the hormones fucked her voice up too much.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Would've been funnier if it happened to the Zorin Blitz VA.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:15 pm

She was a sort of okay cute in a dorky way girl, goddamn is everyone gonna to this to themselves? I feel like the IN dead pool needs a trans pool companion.

Decided to google her and saw a long barrage of messages criticizing someone named Mike who “controlled” her life for nine years and wouldn’t let her take testosterone, anyone know about that so I don’t have to?
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Post by Guest » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:07 am

She's going to fuck up her voice, throw her opportunities to be a voice actress in the toilet, regret it and be stuck forever in an half male body.

Maybe there is something in nerd and weeb stuff that makes people Bruce Jenner wannabes.
Or maybe something in politics

Osterzone

Post by Osterzone » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:14 am

Meowth's English voice was a tranny and still got regular work. But then, he was a MtF and still did male roles.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:44 am

Osterzone wrote:
Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:14 am
Meowth's English voice was a tranny and still got regular work. But then, he was a MtF and still did male roles.
And he's dead. Probably because he mutilated himself or he suicided. Nobody wants to say what happened.

The Dead Horse Awards should all be horse themed. The INs that go trans should get the Dead Gelding award at the end of the year.
お前はもう死んでいる。