Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 20, 2021 1:30 pm

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:16 am
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Reminder: Kaizer and Lani congratulated themselves for making Goku Bisexual and talk about the Cell saga as if they wrote it.
They must be really proud for taking Cell's creepiness and adding new layers to it, as if they wrote it, you mean?
That's so egocentric and weird...

Yeah I always thought the Goku finding Cell handsome gag is because Cell kind of has Goku's "Super Saiyajin" face.

Also, I don't know why he pronounces Goku as GOEKEW. He doesn't say Kuririn. We get it, Kaiser, you're a purist.
Go slap Schemmel to show how pure you are.
It’s not even one of those names where he’s weebing it up, even Japanese people say it like we do. I think Voice might be on to something, but yeah, I’m always going to be convinced that Kaiser is the worst of that group.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:20 pm

He's more going out of his way to pronounce it wrong. Like Mary-o instead of Mario.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:29 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:20 pm
He's more going out of his way to pronounce it wrong. Like Mary-o instead of Mario.
I do a podcast with a Canuck from Saskatchewan, and he says "Mary-Oh" instead of Mario, and "Munster" instead of "Monster". Drives me nuts.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm

Guest wrote:
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Reminder: Kaizer and Lani congratulated themselves for making Goku Bisexual and talk about the Cell saga as if they wrote it.
They must be really proud for taking Cell's creepiness and adding new layers to it, as if they wrote it, you mean?

Yeah I always thought the Goku finding Cell handsome gag is because Cell kind of has Goku's "Super Saiyajin" face.

Also, I don't know why he pronounces Goku as GOEKEW. He doesn't say Kuririn. We get it, Kaiser, you're a purist.
There's literally a video somewhere where Lani and Kaiser are literally congratulating eachother for making Goku bisexual.

There's also literally a video where Lani and Kaiser are talking about why they stopped abridged, and Kaiser went "When we were writing Cell, we were writing it as a conclusion". I'm not being hyperbolic. These fuckers are so up their own asshole.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Literally?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:33 pm
Literally?
Sometimes I have to say it because people think I'm being hyperbolic.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:34 pm

Guest wrote:

Imagine being a purist over a character adapted from ancient chinese equivalent of manga. The hipster should call him Sun Wukong if he's gonna be truly faithful to the OG designs. Maybe he can rename Oolong to "Pigsy" as well, and Bulma to Tripitaka. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:36 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:34 pm
Guest wrote:

Imagine being a purist over a character adapted from ancient chinese equivalent of manga. The hipster should call him Sun Wukong if he's gonna be truly faithful to the OG designs. Maybe he can rename Oolong to "Pigsy" as well, and Bulma to Tripitaka. :lol:
Or Son Ohgong.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:57 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sat Feb 20, 2021 3:30 pm
Guest wrote:
BenComicGraphics wrote:

There's literally a video somewhere where Lani and Kaiser are literally congratulating eachother for making Goku bisexual.

There's also literally a video where Lani and Kaiser are talking about why they stopped abridged, and Kaiser went "When we were writing Cell, we were writing it as a conclusion". I'm not being hyperbolic. These fuckers are so up their own asshole.
I didn't really need them to tell me that, watching the end of episode 60's part 3, their Goku is suddenly super mature and what-not.
Which means either two things. One, they're going to mock him just coming back to life in the Boo saga A LOT, or it's the end.
Goku, a bisexual? ... Okay... Not really sure that came across.
What video did they call it a conclusion? Is it when Kaiser was crying as they talked about how they wanted to stop abridging?
As Lani is doing his workout to transition from old Lani to weird looking new Lani?

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:16 pm

Damn you weren’t kidding about his new look, at first I thought it was just the wild man hair but he’s getting jacked too. I guess being in proximity to Gibby made him realize he needed to shape up, splitting from his wife probably encouraged it too.

And wait Ben you do a podcast? Interesting. And yeah, broken record here but they knew they were done at that point, fucking hack frauds.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.