Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:27 am

I will let you now that DieselDust was technically never cancelled :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:42 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:58 am
Kaiser prefers models so he can have Gohan buttfucking Dende.
Oh yeah, the Dende being super horny for Gohan joke didn't get old and wear thin immediately...
Although, the scene where Dende slaps Kuririn and demands Kuririn no longer call him Little Green was funny.

The thing that sucks is along the way with their deconstructive abridged show, they did add some fun new narrative elements to the table. Piccolo and his conversations with Nail and Kami, for example. Now as they struggle to make a name for themselves and try and be relevant post-dbza, I wonder how bad their numbers are. I haven't watched a vid of theirs in a long time. I don't really care about their dbcember rankings more than I would anyone else's, I don't care about the gaming channel, their gags for those short shows in five minutes thing is not that engaging, so... what else is left?
The fighterz model show?
Where can they really go with that? Besides more mid-life crisis Vegeta episodes.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:46 pm

>having liked bdza at any point
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:48 pm

I don't think they have any long-term plan. They'll probably just shit out low-effort DBZ content until the fans move on to something better.

Dragon-reltaed content - and to a lesser extend their FF7 machinima - is the only stuff that gives them any views.
Except for their "Demon Slayer in 6 Minutes!" which got almost 2 million views. Thanks, YT algorithm.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Post by Guest » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:45 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:48 pm
I don't think they have any long-term plan. They'll probably just shit out low-effort DBZ content until the fans move on to something better.

Dragon-reltaed content - and to a lesser extend their FF7 machinima - is the only stuff that gives them any views.
Except for their "Demon Slayer in 6 Minutes!" which got almost 2 million views. Thanks, YT algorithm.
Oh wait in Kaiser's thing he mentioned wanting to release more Unabridged.
... What was that again?

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm

Reminder: Kaizer and Lani congratulated themselves for making Goku Bisexual and talk about the Cell saga as if they wrote it.

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:01 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm
Reminder: Kaizer and Lani congratulated themselves for making Goku Bisexual and talk about the Cell saga as if they wrote it.
I’ll never forget that atrocity. Kaiser knows Gokeeeew better than Toriyama himself. He said Cell was handsome=instant bisexuality. I’m not the only one who notices how weird he deliberately pronounces the name Goku am I? Sounds like a fucking frog.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:59 am

I always thought that the joke was that Goku found Cell "handsome" because he retardedly saw something of himself on Cell (since he's made of the DNA of every Z fighter).

But then again that joke was present in the original, although reversed - when Vegeta comes out of the Time Warp Bullshit Room and encounters Cell for the first time, he complains that couldn't use his DNA to make Cell less ugly.

Post by Guest » Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:16 am

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:51 pm
They must be really proud for taking Cell's creepiness and adding new layers to it, as if they wrote it, you mean?
That's so egocentric and weird...

Yeah I always thought the Goku finding Cell handsome gag is because Cell kind of has Goku's "Super Saiyajin" face.

Also, I don't know why he pronounces Goku as GOEKEW. He doesn't say Kuririn. We get it, Kaiser, you're a purist.
Go slap Schemmel to show how pure you are.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Feb 20, 2021 7:28 am

Him pronouncing it Gokeeeeeew makes him an original character. Toei can't sue.
-Yours Truly