Team Fag Star

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
vegetasasuke0

Re: Team Fag Star

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:46 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:04 pm
TFS burning would be almost as satisfying as Rooster Queef and Cuntimation going down, it’d be my 2024 holy trinity.
Give them time, the fact I saw a fired WWE employee get a voice acting role at the same studio that let TFS do the Hells dub is enough for me to say that they are the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.
Abridging is dead

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:26 am

Well if that wrestler got more than one gig at that studio I'd stay he's still better than those TFS yokels who like almost lost their minds dubbing a single movie.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:59 am

vegetasasuke0 wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:46 am
Old Black Man wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2024 11:04 pm
TFS burning would be almost as satisfying as Rooster Queef and Cuntimation going down, it’d be my 2024 holy trinity.
Give them time, the fact I saw a fired WWE employee get a voice acting role at the same studio that let TFS do the Hells dub is enough for me to say that they are the bottom of the barrel in terms of quality.
I just posted a multi paragraph rant about ex CA in the other thread, while I won’t dive as deep as I did there I will quote myself and say that I hope TFS’s well of fan money dries up and they’re forced to return to the normie world for the rest of their lives. I doubt any of them did the adult stuff so they’ll likely. be working till they’re near dead, and honestly they deserve it.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 7:54 am

Old Black Man wrote:
Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:59 am
I just posted a multi paragraph rant about ex CA in the other thread, while I won’t dive as deep as I did there I will quote myself and say that I hope TFS’s well of fan money dries up and they’re forced to return to the normie world for the rest of their lives. I doubt any of them did the adult stuff so they’ll likely. be working till they’re near dead, and honestly they deserve it.
Lani has a resume of retail and working as a ticket taker so he could get a new job if he wanted, Kaiser could do contracted editing gigs but he is too lazy, and Taka is just too lazy.
Abridging is dead

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:38 am

Most INs tend to keep clinging onto their "online career" once they had a taste of e-fame.
I'd be very fun to see where all of these yokels are in 20-ish years.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Post by Old Black Man » Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:05 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:38 am
Most INs tend to keep clinging onto their "online career" once they had a taste of e-fame.
I'd be very fun to see where all of these yokels are in 20-ish years.
Dead I hope.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Tue Apr 16, 2024 8:52 pm

Old Black Man wrote:
Tue Apr 16, 2024 3:05 pm
Dead I hope.
Problem is that is too easy for those losers.
Abridging is dead

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:03 pm

Except for those 49% statistic guys, of course.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

vegetasasuke0

Post by vegetasasuke0 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 2:50 am

I finally got Taka to block me on twitter which was surprisingly difficult to do. He was arguing with someone because stupid wrestling shit because the person almost killed themself while diving to a crowd of chairs, blaming the person responding to the post as "never having the balls to go out and try wrestling" while the person actually has brain tumors so he can't take bumps, all while talking to indie wrestlers to confirm some things. Taka responded with a typical "didn't ask" response because he only wanted attention, so I said "Then why did you even make the first comment in the first place? You love to call people out until they prove you wrong, then say you don't care when you clearly do. If you could back anything up, your resume highlight wouldn't be "Worked for TeamFourStar"."

He couldn't even back that comment up so he chose a chicken shit way out. It's fucking funny how he can't handle confrontation. His ego was so fucking damaged because I told him his resume is dead in the water.
Abridging is dead

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:55 am

Wrassling is extremely gay and anyone involved in promoting, practicing or discussing it is a degenerate homosexual.