Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:19 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:18 pm
BenComicGraphics wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:01 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:57 am

The worst part is when Kaiser rambles about Mr Satan's two sidekicks being useless to the story and how he wrote the scene of them being killed immediately to improve on what Toriyama did. You can tell by the way he talks that he didn't do it as a funny jab like when people make jokes about Trunks being the only guy to get shit done and not waste time, he did it as a fuck you to Toriyama to say "I can do this better than you".

I'm actually glad they were dumb enough to do this, it clearly shows what we already know about Kaiser being an egomaniac and how all these issues are his fault. Without him DBZ Abridged would have stayed a parody show rather than a snarky redub by a hack who thinks he runs a real dubbing studio. I can't wait until his new Demo Reel show flops hard and he has to come crawling back to DBZ Abridged a broken man.

...fucking seriously, an original score for the final Cell fight? And a shitty original animation of Dr Gero's son? Adding a new ending for 16 to still be around? Talking about "making people cry" for your comedy dub by making Goku's death more emotional? Fuck off Kaiser you pretentious hack.
This video can now be used in a lawsuit if toei ever decides to sue them for all the cash they ever earned via patreons. They are admitting to doing adaptation work, which requires a license being acquired. They done fucked up.

They better fucking pray Toei doesn't decide to fuck them over because they handed a victory over in a silver fucking platter
I pray that they do...I wonder how hard it’d be to bring this to Toei’s attention...
Go for it, Anon.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:24 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:19 am
I miss the old internet when normies would laugh at rape.
Like Marzgurl? :lol:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:05 am

Guest wrote:
I pray that they do...I wonder how hard it’d be to bring this to Toei’s attention...
I could try to write something up in Japanese to them if you guys can give me links to the most egregious stuff. Especially if they're selling their own Dragonball merch.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:51 am

I don't think Toei cares or would bother having them shut down. Fagimation's protection likely means nothing but I don't think whatever happens in burgerland is something they'd bother with. Nip companies care about the domestic market above all else and won't move an inch no matter how much some howaito piggu shits on their property.

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:01 am

Didn't Toei already try to take their videos/channel down in the past, prompting Lani to sperg about his lost seven pesos, Angry Taco-mode ?
BTW which is the one who quit? Masako?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:02 am

I'm fairly certain I've heard that they did have contact with Toei and that they did tolerate their shit.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Dehbashi

Post by Dehbashi » Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:48 am

The Lani sperg out I believe happened due to Toei sending a cease and desist at them for selling T-shirts with Vegeta on the front yelling "I am the hype" from their abridged series at a con.

They are cool with Funi but Toei hates them. Toei is the one copyright striking their videos.

Heck those cucks were originally going to be in Dragon Ball: Resurrection F as a minor bit role but Toei stepped in and told Funi fuck no.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:38 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:05 am
Guest wrote:
I could try to write something up in Japanese to them if you guys can give me links to the most egregious stuff. Especially if they're selling their own Dragonball merch.
Just watch the Cell behind the scenes video. Half the fucking video is them admitting it's an interpretive work and not a parody without meaning to. Especially whenever Kaiser opened his mouth.

No wonder Sean Schemmel hated them, I bet a lot of the people at Funi did including Sabat but pretended to be nice to them. When you have that " I can do your job better than you" attitude you're going to piss people off.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:00 am

To be fair it's not exactly difficult to do your job better than the cunts at Cuntimation. These are the same people who called Vic a 'diva' for demanding just one more fucking take
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:16 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:00 am
To be fair it's not exactly difficult to do your job better than the cunts at Cuntimation. These are the same people who called Vic a 'diva' for demanding just one more fucking take
Random drug addicted hobos could do a better job. They are terrible actors and don't even sound anything like the original Japanese voices. When those tapes of them saying perverted stuff in their characters' voices leaked, it just sounded like a bunch of random perverts.