Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: TFS got copyright struck again

Post by Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 5:14 pm

Didnt the originial run of dbz last like 6 years? Including filler. ffs man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun May 13, 2018 6:31 pm

This is probably one of the surest sign of you having fucked up an abridged series.

Also, this reminds me... Little Kuriboh's been doing his abridged show for way longer than TFS. Just how far into the Yugi saga is he?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Sun May 13, 2018 6:38 pm

LK needs YGO to support his multitude of hideous ex-wives.

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon May 14, 2018 2:14 am

Guest wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 5:14 pm
Didnt the originial run of dbz last like 6 years? Including filler. ffs man
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun May 13, 2018 6:31 pm
This is probably one of the surest sign of you having fucked up an abridged series.
TFS was given all the time in the world to work on their scripts and talented voice actors (by YouTube standards). And they still managed to fuck it up.

Take the Broly movie for example. Weeklytubeshow (Remix) does a good job a Broly, and it feels like he’s having fun voicing the character. Instead of taking full advantage of that, Kaiser crams multiple “jokes” about how Broly is a shitty character, thus spoiling the fun for everyone.

Also, why would Trunks want to face the androids? Ya know the villains that killed his mentor Gohan!?
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.

drisko

Post by drisko » Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am

JL Unlimited wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 2:14 am
Take the Broly movie for example. Weeklytubeshow (Remix) does a good job a Broly, and it feels like he’s having fun voicing the character. Instead of taking full advantage of that, Kaiser crams multiple “jokes” about how Broly is a shitty character, thus spoiling the fun for everyone.

Also, why would Trunks want to face the androids? Ya know the villains that killed his mentor Gohan!?
They, especially Kaiser, are not subtle about attacking the parts of DBZ they don't like, and mocking the people who like them. Like the Faulconer score, especially the Perfect Cell theme, are key parts of a lot of people's nostalgia for the series. But Kaiser hates it and only used it once for Cell's reveal, and then refused to use it again. Even before the copyright strikes. With Broly, they never liked him and were never shy about it, so when the Broly fans kept asking when they were going to do the Broly movie, they kept getting more and more pissy about it. I'm actually kind of surprised they weren't more venomous.

And I think they were referring specifically to Androids 13-15 since they were all referencing the villains of the specials but yeah, they really could have been clearer.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 3:41 pm

drisko wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am
They, especially Kaiser, are not subtle about attacking the parts of DBZ they don't like, and mocking the people who like them. Like the Faulconer score, especially the Perfect Cell theme, are key parts of a lot of people's nostalgia for the series. But Kaiser hates it and only used it once for Cell's reveal, and then refused to use it again.
Since I refuse to keep up with, "I'm gay and always dealing with something so the episode is delayed guys, sorry," I wasn't aware that he outright hated the Perfect Cell theme. It's nothing too special but when I think of the Cell Saga that's the first thing that pops into my head-- the Cell and Goku fight and that theme playing while they beat the crap out of each other.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 14, 2018 3:58 pm

How the fuck can you have so much hatred for a music theme?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm

Well for starters he's a faggot.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon May 14, 2018 4:17 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 4:03 pm
Well for starters he's a faggot.
Now thats an extreme case of the-pot-calling-the-kettle-black right thurr
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

JL Unlimited

Post by JL Unlimited » Mon May 14, 2018 4:53 pm

Pepsi Man wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 3:41 pm
drisko wrote:
Mon May 14, 2018 7:26 am
They, especially Kaiser, are not subtle about attacking the parts of DBZ they don't like, and mocking the people who like them. Like the Faulconer score, especially the Perfect Cell theme, are key parts of a lot of people's nostalgia for the series. But Kaiser hates it and only used it once for Cell's reveal, and then refused to use it again.
Since I refuse to keep up with, "I'm gay and always dealing with something so the episode is delayed guys, sorry," I wasn't aware that he outright hated the Perfect Cell theme. It's nothing too special but when I think of the Cell Saga that's the first thing that pops into my head-- the Cell and Goku fight and that theme playing while they beat the crap out of each other.
Funny how Kaiser likes to rag on Bruce Faulconer, yet the TFS music sucks just as much.

At least Faulconer made original music on a tight deadline and a low budget.
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:17 pm
You're a bunch of monkeys dancing for shekels. Dance and keep your pie holes shut, monkeys. Your dumbass opinions aren't wanted and aren't valid.