Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by peeRod

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Old Black Man
Champion of Lawlhalla

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by Old Black Man » Sun Feb 18, 2024 8:37 am

Musical Space Cowboy wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:16 am
pibbs wrote:
Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:10 am
Yeah... yeah. People are having conversations about it. Here's mine. The line work is sloppy. The style is childish. The proportions are all wrong, and overall, I don't know what is worse, your writing or your art.
Is this "totally original" character supposed to be a midget? How does such a top-heavy character even walk with legs that short?
He has Glenn Danzig proportions.
I’m getting too old for this shitposting.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Kassandra Killjoy: Paranormal Private-Eye "The Search for the Swordsman" - A short story cosplaying as a novel by pe

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Feb 18, 2024 11:50 am

You know, this travesty of a monster council makes me suspect he's committing a typical hack writer mistake: Not considering the status quo from before the story starts.
How many centuries have they bitched about not getting noticed by Swordsman-senpai? How often has one of them futilely recommended self-policing, and why has it always been denied? Why do they even meet if they don't actually police anything? What kind of administrative/executive powers do they even have?

It's like the parallel society with centuries of history hasn't actually existed until a bunch of furries decided to harass a random cat.

Also I hate to bring up Linkara in a non-mocking way, but this clip is just too fitting:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

ebin namefag

Post by ebin namefag » Sun Feb 18, 2024 3:04 pm

A less gay clip.
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 03, 2022 7:49 am
The secret is to stop thinking.
Uguuboi wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:13 pm
Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:58 am

I think I finally found his self-insert :lol: And here I always thought the vampires in Warlords Battlecry looked kinda dumb: It's nice that you're giving all of your villains different characterizations. To bad we don't really see that since they're all roughly the same kind of dumbass in the story.
Also where are the vampire's shoes? This is unbefitting of nobility.

>but only one can be the head of the court
Oh I'm sure they're all willing to kill just to be the leader of... the guys who sit aroud complaining about the Swordsman not solving all of their problems?

Also he's not getting full of himself at all :roll:
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Musical Space Cowboy

Post by Musical Space Cowboy » Tue Feb 20, 2024 7:11 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 6:58 am
Can't tell if the other dude's a troll or another paint drinker. If the latter, these two should team up and review which tastes better: Dutch Boy or Sherman Williams.

wulfenlord

Post by wulfenlord » Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:51 am

Those drawings, man. Not even his mother would stick them on her fridge. Also what is the sanctioned spelling for Kayhill? El Niño?
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl muh'fugen bix nood

Whenever you feel down :3
SpoilerShow

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:07 pm

wulfenlord wrote:
Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:51 am
Also what is the sanctioned spelling for Kayhill? El Niño?
Depends on whether or not he's supposed to be Spanish (which he probably is, seeing how he is a potential self-insert).
From the rich worldbuilding gathered so far, Spanish names are always writte out phonetically, even if it's just on a fucking cat collar - unless of course your name sounds kewl enough when said wrongly, like in Killjoy's case.

If this is another "Hime <-> Highme" case I guess the spelling is supposed to be "Kay-Heil" :lol:
-Yours Truly

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:34 pm

He went to film school?

HAHAHAHA!

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Tue Feb 20, 2024 2:20 pm

Where do you think he learned the technique of riding a shopping cart as a dolly?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:36 pm

Was he in the same class/school as MovieBlob?
-Yours Truly