E;R (EsemicolanR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: E;R (EsemicolanR)

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 4:22 pm
Why do you think shitlibs are having conniptions over Trump L1TRALLY GASSINNG CHIDLREN AT TEH BORDRE but saying almost nothing and certainly not getting very distressed about China openly herding their entire Muslim racial minority population into re-education camps?
For the same reason they'll complain about bogus 1-in-4 rape statistics and muh wage gap and yet say nothing about Saudi Arabia or the Middle East where women are genuinely treated like second class citizens.

They're ignorant. Their views are thoroughly America-centric. They'd never give a shit about genuine problems in the Middle East or China or anywhere outside of America/Western Europe because they're purely in it for the dopamine rush that social signalling on Twitter will give them.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:42 am

Pope Corky III wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:50 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 2:07 am
Why would I get agitated if I was accused of being a neonazi? Good job knowing your enemy motherfucker.
Because you went to the tired "you Redditor" well, a well that anyone goes to when they have no argument.
Actually we call you a redditor here because you tend to say dumb left wing shit a lot, though in this case you were clearly joking and the guestposter let the world know they have autism and don't get jokes.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 am
They're ignorant. Their views are thoroughly America-centric.
This is very true of a lot of yanks. Miscarriage of Acchild is an idiot though I saw someone screepcap a comment where he said that American alt-right people don't understand that their is no broad European identity like their is in the USA or in other former British colonies and he is 100% right. It's the same with black people in the USA who think an African identity is a thing when over in Africa there are many divisions where people don't like each other. Americans are particularly annoying when it comes to projecting their own values onto others like this.

To an American, it comes across as a guy feeling awkward being surrounded by black people and gives them fried chicken to feel more comfortable. In reality it's a man being surrounded by rival supporters (the West Indies were playing the Australian team over here at the time) and he gives them some food to feel less uneasy. The whole "black people like fried chicken" thing is an american stereotype that younger Australians only know about because USAs TV shows reference it, but isn't a thing here. Now if he offered them petrol to sniff then that is a different story.

When I searched for that ad the first thing that came up were Young Turks videos calling it racist. No surprise at all.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:07 am

Goddamn you, Spoonoo. Now I want some KFC
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:01 pm

I'm glad there are no niggers around here. Otherwise I'd likely have to hear the term "afro-american" a lot by dipshits referring to niggers that have never been anywhere close to either Americas.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Dec 13, 2018 7:37 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:29 am
They're ignorant. Their views are thoroughly America-centric. They'd never give a shit about genuine problems in the Middle East or China or anywhere outside of America/Western Europe because they're purely in it for the dopamine rush that social signalling on Twitter will give them.
This also gels well with "SJWs don't like Aboriginies and Native Americans all that much". Fuck, at least all dem Hispanics, Muslims and Africans actually have legit privilege in some countries of this Earth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:46 pm

In an ideal world, we'd have a country for every race to inhabit. May the best race win in the quest for prosperity. The darkie issue would solve itself in a couple decades and we'll just turn them into slaves again.
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm

CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:46 pm
In an ideal world, we'd have a country for every race to inhabit.
I actually agree with that. But there are some ethnicities that are too barbaric and stupid to survive on their own... basically parasite people. For example, the Palestinians and the Gypsies.
お前はもう死んでいる。

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm
CIANIgger wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:46 pm
In an ideal world, we'd have a country for every race to inhabit.
I actually agree with that. But there are some ethnicities that are too barbaric and stupid to survive on their own... basically parasite people. For example, the Palestinians and the Gypsies.
I think you forgot another ethnicity who's parasitic and has been corrupting other countries for millenia. Oy gevalt!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:59 pm

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:52 pm
>Jew doesn't like Palestinians
Why am I not surprised?
Kugelfisch wrote:

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:00 pm

Le Redditeur wrote:
Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:56 pm
I think you forgot another ethnicity who's parasitic and has been corrupting other countries for millenia. Oy gevalt!
I, uh, don't agree.... :lol:
And I should probably leave it at that.
お前はもう死んでいる。