E;R (EsemicolanR)

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Re: E;R (EsemicolanR)

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:13 am

I love how E;R calls Abrams "Jew Jew."
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 am

Good video. He did put some nice effort into it and the Jimmy Neutron stuff was hilarious.
FuckSploony wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:21 pm
You can't tell me Ford didn't go into Force Awakens with that in his contract somewhere as a condition of him signing. He very clearly wanted out. Disney would have ridden him all the way to the bank for 5 more movies if he'd have been up for it.
Ford always wanted Han to die, from the very first movie, but Lucas convinced him otherwise. The only thing i knew 100% going into the Force Awakes, was that Han was going to die, it was the only way Ford would have accepted making that movie.
I've seen plenty of criticism of TFA and many SW cucks reeeed that Han Solo dies. Did those niggers watch ANY Harrison Ford interview that mentioned Star Wars in the last thirty or so years? I was surprised they even convinced him to be in the movie in the first place.
Ford must have some serious mob debt or something. He's been in many movies in the last ten or so years that he clearly didn't want to be in. Did he fuck little boys and his manager blackmails him with it or some shit like that?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:07 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:31 am
FuckSploony wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:29 pm
rabidtictac wrote:
Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:21 pm
You can't tell me Ford didn't go into Force Awakens with that in his contract somewhere as a condition of him signing. He very clearly wanted out. Disney would have ridden him all the way to the bank for 5 more movies if he'd have been up for it.
Ford always wanted Han to die, from the very first movie, but Lucas convinced him otherwise. The only thing i knew 100% going into the Force Awakes, was that Han was going to die, it was the only way Ford would have accepted making that movie.
I've seen plenty of criticism of TFA and many SW cucks reeeed that Han Solo dies. Did those niggers watch ANY Harrison Ford interview that mentioned Star Wars in the last thirty or so years? I was surprised they even convinced him to be in the movie in the first place.
It makes perfect sense for him to die too because their is no where to go for the character that would be interesting. When I read the Thrawn trilogy he was boring as fuck and was just another guy along on the adventure, they even created another character that was essentially what Han was in the original trilogy. His redemption from scoundrel to good guy was complete, his death made perfect sense.

Even in 7 he just acted like old Han again for nostalgia reasons.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:25 pm

More like he behaved like in A New Hope because TFA is the same script with a few alterations.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Seraphna

Post by Seraphna » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:59 am

E;R owns and people who claim to dislike him should just fall right back into their own baggy, contrarian asshole.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hPbzVSxjm3jj/
Cuck cuck cuck, goon fag. Alt-right, cuck cuck, racist, nazi nazi. Cuck cuck cuck, liberalist, cuck retard retard? Retard cuck!

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:40 am

BAMP!
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:36 pm

Fury Road was garbage get over it, his video on it isnt retarded, your opinion of that shitty movie is.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:42 pm

I disagree. Fury Road was fun.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:53 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 12:42 pm
I disagree. Fury Road was fun.
Then you might have severe adhd and a thing for horrible scripts.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Mon Jun 25, 2018 1:57 pm

"That film was fun."
"NAH MAN, THE SCRIPT WAS SHITTY."

It's almost like there's more reasons to like a film than it having a deep story.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man