The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:57 am

That's because every total war game after Rome was complete shit.

Be a man and play CKII

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3297
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 8:40 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:57 am
That's because every total war game after Rome was complete shit.

Be a man and play CKII
>Giving money to (((Paradox Entertainment )))
Paypig, you know Sickfuck doesn't torrent
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8387
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 am

Their CKII DLC bloat is a bit ridiculous tbh. At least Stellaris gave me some sci-fi 4X fun after Endless Space turned out to be as stable as the mental state of an internet nobody.
Charlar wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 am
How much accurate the endtimes storylines was the first one? The second one sound a bit more interesting
I'm pretty sure the first one didn't actually have anything to do wth End Times. Just some generic Chaos Invasion. No Nagash or anything in sight. You could even play the Vampires with Vlad and his waifu, which wasn't really a thing in the End Times (Nagash resurrected Vlad, but not his waifu).

Total Warhammer is really just a Dream Match of sorts, since GW is now much more okay with a game that will (eventually) feature all of the tabletop factions of their now dead line.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:13 am

Isabella von Carstein was alive during the End Times but she was just resurrected by Nurgle instead and used by him to fight the Undead.
Then Vlad gave his life to save her from the daemon corrupting her. Then WHFB was destroyed and replaced by Aids of Smegmar

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8387
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:01 pm

I know the latter part. I can't wait for them to push Age of Spergmar as a video game. Even the Sigmarines they're pushing so hard look like complete garbage.

(Then again, so do pretty much all new AoS models.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3297
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:06 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:47 am
Their CKII DLC bloat is a bit ridiculous tbh. At least Stellaris gave me some sci-fi 4X fun after Endless Space turned out to be as stable as the mental state of an internet nobody.
Charlar wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 7:22 am
How much accurate the endtimes storylines was the first one? The second one sound a bit more interesting
I'm pretty sure the first one didn't actually have anything to do wth End Times. Just some generic Chaos Invasion. No Nagash or anything in sight. You could even play the Vampires with Vlad and his waifu, which wasn't really a thing in the End Times (Nagash resurrected Vlad, but not his waifu).

Total Warhammer is really just a Dream Match of sorts, since GW is now much more okay with a game that will (eventually) feature all of the tabletop factions of their now dead line.
Good because i hated End Times, so much bad writing
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 8387
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 pm

"Malekith was always supposed to become the Phoenix King, he just got burned because he chickened out or something" srsly sounds like a bad fanfic.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3297
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Charlar » Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:52 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2018 9:50 pm
"Malekith was always supposed to become the Phoenix King, he just got burned because he chickened out or something" srsly sounds like a bad fanfic.
It gets so much worse
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

User avatar
AwesomePizza

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by AwesomePizza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:02 am

I miss fantasy. Real Warhammer fantasy. I still have all my old models. Maybe someday it will come back and I can take them out of storage.

End Times is cancer.

Matt Ward quit and came back after it was done so he wouldn't get blamed.

User avatar
Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy
Posts: 3297
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:11 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:04 am

AwesomePizza wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:02 am
I miss fantasy. Real Warhammer fantasy. I still have all my old models. Maybe someday it will come back and I can take them out of storage.

End Times is cancer.

Matt Ward quit and came back after it was done so he wouldn't get blamed.
I suggest torrenting some of the Fantasy novels, some are actually pretty goo.d I wonder if Age of Shitmar id even worse than End Times, i really don't care to look it up, i wonder where 40k is now that the bug event happened that ripped off big parts of Fantasy and sjws have been making inroads into GW
Edit: Oh, seems Gulliman returns has him trying to push the Empire from Grimdark to Nobledark (yes that is a thing)
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], RAPEMAN, Tony Schiavone, Vaporwear and 7 guests