The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11448
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by mad bum » Tue May 28, 2019 9:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 8:39 pm
Here's a much better title:
SpoilerShow
I Did Not Go Well

The Life and Rees of a Man who got Cancer and was already replaced
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25118
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed May 29, 2019 7:42 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue May 28, 2019 5:08 pm
BTW, this is google's suggestion :lol:

Image
Fucking oof!
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Thu May 30, 2019 12:03 am


User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11448
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by mad bum » Thu May 30, 2019 3:56 am

What a truly nice guy
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20822
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu May 30, 2019 7:41 am

(Also I'll despise you regardless of your decision.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4697
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 1:06 am

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu May 30, 2019 5:03 pm

Honestly that's one of the most sensible things TB ever said. Blunt and assholish, but true.
Is Spoony dead yet?

User avatar
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 3643
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 7:10 am

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu May 30, 2019 5:11 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:03 pm
Blunt and assholish, but true.
You're wrong. It's smug. Which is why nobody sensible could stand the cunt, it doesn't matter if he was right sometimes, he always talked as if he's the most important person in the fucking world.

He didn't say this trying to teach people something, he said it because he was tired of peasants that tried talking to him. To his majesty. Narcissist from beginning to the end. That's why most of the things he said didn't matter, because it was about him most of the time.
Image

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 25118
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 30, 2019 8:30 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 5:03 pm
Honestly that's one of the most sensible things TB ever said. Blunt and assholish, but true.
Context matters with this statement. He said it because he couldn't handle comments on the internet like a true bitch. He was called out for having his comment section disabled and his typical IN response was "dun liek dun watch".
He liked to come off as blasé and indifferent but keep in mind that this is the faggot that rage quit his own hugbox plebbit multiple times and went on many twitlonger hissy fits over single comments.
SpoilerShow
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10090
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri May 31, 2019 1:05 am

Keep in mind that this is the same guy so hostile to criticism or indeed any discussion that he does not like that in the last few months of his life he went 'undercover' as a Plebbit mod on his subplebbit and would routinely tell users not to discuss his failing health because 'it upsets him'.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Fri May 31, 2019 3:28 pm

Have we forgotten that his wife admitted to murdering him?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests