The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3604
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:24 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:43 am
so he can chain Dodger to a radiator and love her, his way.
He's going to chain a black man to the radiator and watch them fuck?
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10994
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:40 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:24 am
drisko wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 1:43 am
so he can chain Dodger to a radiator and love her, his way.
He's going to chain a black man to the radiator and watch them fuck?
Image

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 am

I like seeing total bitch's legacy turn into genna ruining his podcast and fat meme man thirsting over a married woman.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Posts: 3604
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:56 am

Could've married her himself if he'd quit the soy
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

User avatar
Guest

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:17 am

If he never started the soy he still couldn't have him.

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:50 am

He was born to it, molded by it.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 5417
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by mad bum » Sun Jul 29, 2018 8:42 am

The soy is why he's popular.
"Dude, 5 moves, I'm sitting on your arm until it's snapping. But to each their own."

Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 9615
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:41 am

He didn't start the soy.
It was always yearnin',
Since the world's been turnin'.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.

-Yours Truly

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 1855
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by drisko » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:43 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 am
I like seeing total bitch's legacy turn into genna ruining his podcast and fat meme man thirsting over a married woman.
He actually sat out of last week's podcast, it was all women this time. Was he told to leave so they could talk girl power or is he getting ready to bail from this shit show?

User avatar
rabidtictac
Posts: 7898
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 9:25 pm

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Sun Jul 29, 2018 12:07 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:43 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 6:42 am
I like seeing total bitch's legacy turn into genna ruining his podcast and fat meme man thirsting over a married woman.
He actually sat out of last week's podcast, it was all women this time. Was he told to leave so they could talk girl power or is he getting ready to bail from this shit show?
Probably the 2nd one. He had a look of pure "kill me" on his face when Genna suddenly announced they wouldn't be talking about games as much and would pretty much sperge about whatever the two women wanted to talk about on this "gaming podcast."

BTW this is more proof that you can't allow women to infiltrate shit. They can join but only in a supporting role of a hobbyist. Once they get the reigns of power, everything has to be about their fucking vaginas.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], pibbs, Whybother and 5 guests