The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am

I want all INs dead out of principle but all the biggest scumbags will love forever, even Boogie.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon May 25, 2020 10:30 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:25 am
Guy moved to a nation he hated, couldn't even convince his airhead wife to vote like him (how is that even possible?), raised his wife's retarded son like a cuck even though he resented the little rat bastard (where did that kid go btw?) and was miserable in burgerland for the rest of his life, as any Anglo deserves to be.
Didn't she "dispose" of him in order to go gold digging in Lesser Korea?
rabidtictac wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 8:45 am
I'm genuinely curious how long it took Genna to pay off the debts he left her with.
>implying there aren't debts remaining
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Mon May 25, 2020 10:32 am

Guest wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:27 am
I want all INs dead out of principle but all the biggest scumbags will love forever, even Boogie.
Yes he will love forever, won’t he?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon May 25, 2020 11:14 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:30 am
Yeah, somehow she did. I'm just wondering how the fuck you do that. It's not like you can just go "Hey, I've got this autistic 16yr old I'm sick off. Hold him for a minute."
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:19 am
He was one of the more entertaining INs before he got the arse cancer and I think he would've provided good entertainment for years to come.
I dunno man, reading that tweet with him actively dying in his sleep but mumbling about fortnite is top kino.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue May 26, 2020 12:26 pm

mad bum wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 6:18 pm
I dunno man, reading that tweet with him actively dying in his sleep but mumbling about fortnite is top kino.
While true, ever since the cancer saga he got boring otherwise.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue May 26, 2020 12:31 pm

I still think about that fortnite framerate quote and laugh sometimes. I'll be walking along, doing whatever, and then that will pop into my head and I'll have a nice chuckle over it. Imagine being about to die and thinking about frame rates instead of literally anything else more important. And not even frame rates for a good game!
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue May 26, 2020 12:33 pm

I'm glad the fucker is dead, no remorse. With others, I am sad they don't produce the lulz as often as they used to (mainly Wings, simply because I truly believe he said some of the dumbest, pathetic and most quotable things out of all IN, and maybe Lordfat when he was in his "I am mad at the world" phase), but in case of the Terminal Man, it's good that he's gone.

Even when he humiliated himself, he was always surrounded by his army of yes men and stayed popular and generaly liked. We didn't see him kill his career, despite the cancer, he kept a lot of his fanbase until he couldn't really upload videos anymore, and unlike others, he would've kept going for a long time if the nature hasn't acknowledged how much a massive faggot he was and decided to stop him. While I'm sure more lulz could come from that, I've grown a real hatred towards the levels of arrogance with which he has always presented himself.

On top of that, he died gloriously, and I bet if Genna could livestream his dying corpse, the crazy bitch would've done that. And as a bonus, Le funny fat meme man is your friend doesn't have anybody to leech off from anymore, even after he has subjected himself to the horrors of spending more time with Genna and her crazy friends.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 9:25 am
But when the end times bell rang he went "Bitch, I'll live in a really nice bungalow place with a jacuzzi and two dogs. I'll ruin us financially if that's what it takes because I'll be dead in a few months anyway, cunt!". Good for him!
I think we know what you would've done, but I don't think that's how it went in his head. He was used to being a spoiled manchild for a while. Sure, Genna called the shots in the household, but he was bringing in the money, and from all that we know about him and his temper tantrums, do you think he was any different in private? I bet he didn't even think about his wife's son.

John was a sad, little man. He never did anything even remotely Chad-like, because that would require self-awareness. I don't believe he ever realized he trapped himself, when he lashed out, it was more in spirit of "how dare you not grant me the priviledges I deserve?! Don't you know that I'm the n.1 critic on youtube?!", similar to when he was sperging like madman about youtube not allowing 4K uploads like 5 years ago. Manchild to the end.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Tue May 26, 2020 6:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue May 26, 2020 3:18 pm

He died without the hint of an epiphany regarding his miserable existence, and he will probably not be the last IN to do so.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu May 28, 2020 1:44 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 11:14 am
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 10:30 am
Yeah, somehow she did. I'm just wondering how the fuck you do that. It's not like you can just go "Hey, I've got this autistic 16yr old I'm sick off. Hold him for a minute."
Apparently she dumped him on her parents and then took off. That was two years ago. Does she ever come back to America to visit or is she staying away so they can't hand him back?