The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm

Eating mexican food when you have ass cancer. Smart.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:25 pm

He might as well shit the bed properly. He and his medical team of experts have it under control.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:33 pm
Eating mexican food when you have ass cancer. Smart.
As Walter White said 'I've already got cancer'. He might as well live it up while he still can.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 6:29 am
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:46 am
Do you have to pay to participate in clinical trials? I thought they were either free or they actually paid you to do them. Their point, after all, is to get data on how well something works so they can then try to make money by selling it if they have clinical data indicating effectiveness.
You're thinking of on a healthy person. TB is damn near dead. It would cost a lot for him to actually get into a trial. and then actually get the drug they're testing instead of the placebo. I found this on it, actually: https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/tre ... als/paying

What TB is hoping for, basically, is the cure for cancer. THE cure. The Holy Grail. Even if he finds it, the fact that he's jaundiced means his liver's failing which means that even if they were to miraculously cure his cancer, it's done so much damage already that he'll never be the same again. In my opinion he should come to terms
Hrm, interesting. Well, if he does the trial, it at least could help future people down the line thanks to the extra data about it.
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 am
This guy's demise should be a lesson to every young person. He's fucked. Even if he extends his life a few weeks there's no time to do anything great. His legacy will literally be "uploaded videos to YouTube for a living." Even when he got diagnosed he still had years to do something and instead behaved like a damn NEET and squandered it.
I'm actually a bit unfamiliar with the earlier circumstances of his case. I know it was stated that he had bloody feces (or something like that) for about a year without seeing a doctor about it, which isn't really that smart, but you're referring to post-diagnosis. In what way did he delay things after the diagnosis was made?

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:09 am

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Hrm, interesting. Well, if he does the trial, it at least could help future people down the line thanks to the extra data about it.
I'd be considering it for that reason as well in his position If it was free or they paid me but this is TB here. That fucker is paying money for it for himself, he doesn't care if his wife is left with nothing for him to live another month nor does he care about helping scientists get closer to finding new cures and treatments.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:51 am

Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 7:14 am
This guy's demise should be a lesson to every young person. He's fucked. Even if he extends his life a few weeks there's no time to do anything great. His legacy will literally be "uploaded videos to YouTube for a living." Even when he got diagnosed he still had years to do something and instead behaved like a damn NEET and squandered it.
I'm actually a bit unfamiliar with the earlier circumstances of his case. I know it was stated that he had bloody feces (or something like that) for about a year without seeing a doctor about it, which isn't really that smart, but you're referring to post-diagnosis. In what way did he delay things after the diagnosis was made?
Meaning he had time to do something with his life after getting diagnosed but chose instead to bitch about video games and tweet like an edgelord. I dunno. Maybe that's all he wanted out of his existence.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:49 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:49 pm
In case there was still any doubt about TB's medical expenses
So he's confirmed he's going to be paying out the ass for the privilege of HOPING he finds the cure for cancer and is given the cure rather than a placebo. And to fund these trials, he's going to whore his ass and whatever meager legacy he has to raise the cash.

Amazing 120 IQ on display here.

I found this in his twitter. He's really real rough from what little I can see.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 24, 2018 3:53 am

He looks like a grandpa, and he's wearing that beanie because he doesn't have any hair because of chemo. How old is the pic?
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:04 am

It's from today or yesterday. It's on his twitter right now. It looks like his beard is really patchy too, like the hair has fallen off in clumps.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Tue Apr 24, 2018 4:10 am

I knew I'd find "that guy" if I looked.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]