The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
jpakke

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by jpakke » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:52 am

Is Le funny fat meme man is your friend still thirsty for Dodger? Any bets till he loses his mind?

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:23 am

jpakke wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:52 am
Is Le funny fat meme man is your friend still thirsty for Dodger?
Yes, always
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 pm

His lust for Dodger will transfer into her daughter.
He'll show up on her 18th birthday with a rose and a pack of extra small condoms

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:28 pm

That's mostly accurate, however I will raise the stakes and say that he'll show up with a reproduction cartrige of some shitty NES title, six-pack and a strap-on. And he won't wait for her 18th birthday. If Dodger has a girl, that is.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:50 pm

Just needs to be old enough to hold a joystick *nudge nudge*
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:03 pm

Personally I see Le funny fat meme man is your friend snapping one day, killing the husband and then inserting himself in his place. Sort of like Bullseye in this Punisher comic
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 12:04 am

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:56 pm
His lust for Dodger will transfer into her daughter.
He'll show up on her 18th birthday with a rose and a pack of extra small condoms
I was going to make a joke that he won't wait even until 18, but he's a video game movie blob.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:28 pm
That's mostly accurate, however I will raise the stakes and say that he'll show up with a reproduction cartrige of some shitty NES title, six-pack and a strap-on. And he won't wait for her 18th birthday. If Dodger has a girl, that is.
I watched some of the video and yeah, she announced she's having a girl for Jesse to fawn over. They spent most of it promoting her and, shockingly, her new coffee line. Yeah, she actually has her own brand of coffee now. It's just surprising to find one of these nobodies selling something marketable beyond their fan base, if it's a decent blend anyone who drinks coffee will go for it. Of course it's only available online so we'll see just how well she does.

Also, she apparently did a live stream with Achievement Hunter in Dead by Daylight. Dodger played the killer and did a cutesy voice the whole time while the dudes pretended to find it scary for a minute. I lasted five minutes.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:34 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 am
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:28 pm
I watched some of the video and yeah, she announced she's having a girl for Jesse to fawn over. They spent most of it promoting her and, shockingly, her new coffee line. Yeah, she actually has her own brand of coffee now. It's just surprising to find one of these nobodies selling something marketable beyond their fan base, if it's a decent blend anyone who drinks coffee will go for it. Of course it's only available online so we'll see just how well she does.
I love how these nobodies claim they have no money but they are easily making 6 figures and can fund projects like that.

Honestly the greatest act is these people acting like they are not rich.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:57 am

drisko wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:26 am
Yeah, she actually has her own brand of coffee now. It's just surprising to find one of these nobodies selling something marketable beyond their fan base, if it's a decent blend anyone who drinks coffee will go for it. Of course it's only available online so we'll see just how well she does.
Eh, I don't see it doing that well. Firstly, it'll probably be overpriced shit and secondly, there are like a million coffee blends on the market already.
Kugelfisch wrote: