The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Bobito

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Bobito » Sat May 26, 2018 2:34 am

Probably the cunt left some shill promo to be projected at the funeral.

realistX

Post by realistX » Sat May 26, 2018 5:25 am

vidya reviews is for faggots so only had tb KINDA on my radar

felt like a typical low self-esteem bytch who got a bit of 'power' due to the net's ability to prove darwin wrong

but these shims giving him shyt for unverifiable shyt is a new low i didn't expect

except for a few of his jibes at filmrobert, this all i have to say bout them agenda hoes not waiting for the corpse to cool

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 26, 2018 8:04 am

Guest wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 10:10 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:06 pm
During Gamergate he grew a spine though it took him a bit of time and I gained some respect for him. Unlike his friends Joe and Sterling he lived up to his name as a consumer advocate and stood up for his audience when everyone else was calling them scumbags.
Typing in a bunch of letters and pressing enter from your office chair is what you call growing a spine? To me it looked like he was riding the wave like everyone else. The worst thing is though he flip flopped which makes no sense to me. He mocked trannies on twitter and the next day he kissed their feet threatening to ban everything and everyone who doesn't.
Being Pro-gamergate wasn't great business for a YouTuber. If that were the case Angry Joe would have jumped on that bandwagon along with many other already popular video game YouTubers. JonTron backed down immediately, Boogie backed down immediately, Jim Sterling tried to avoid it and so did Angry Joe. It was only beneficial if you were small like Miscarriage of Acchild or Milo and had everything to gain. If you were shitting on Anita at the time you were stupid not jump on the bandwagon but for already big YouTubers you had to keep quite.

Remember, a lot of cunts in the game industry with connections were ready to drop TB and not want anything to do with him. That was going to hurt him but initially he was strong and didn't care. But later on he gave in, probably because he thought he may have been dying back then and stopped hiding how he felt. That changed though once the initial cancer was gone.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sat May 26, 2018 8:40 am

I love how Socialblade shows you exactly when he died. A bunch of virtue-signaling hypocrites, the lot of 'em.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 am

I dunno what they think they're subbing to. The man himself is dead and his brilliant plan to just have his wife take over his channel will not bear fruit without his cult of personality behind it.
Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 8:04 am
Being Pro-gamergate wasn't great business for a YouTuber. If that were the case Angry Joe would have jumped on that bandwagon along with many other already popular video game YouTubers. JonTron backed down immediately, Boogie backed down immediately, Jim Sterling tried to avoid it and so did Angry Joe. It was only beneficial if you were small like Spergcuck of Nignog or Milo and had everything to gain. If you were shitting on Anita at the time you were stupid not jump on the bandwagon but for already big YouTubers you had to keep quite.
I dispute that JonTron ever really backed down (he never said sorry, that's what I love about him). As for Joe and Sterling, they never would have backed GG even if it were profitable for them to do so. Joe's the definition of a paid shill and Sterling, in addition to also being the definition of a paid shill, was one of the ones spearheading the campaign to label any criticism of him or his friends as harassment and misogyny. He was editor at The Escapist, he was buddy-buddy with the SJW elements at The Escapist and, most importantly, he was friends with Chelsea Van Valkenberg. These people would never have supported GG.

But that's a spiel for another time.

Regarding TB, the reason he took the hits you give him so much credit for was because he also secretly thought GG was about harassment, or least part of it. But he figured he could control it and direct it against 'game journalism' and away from Quinn, the SJWs, Polaris and therefore, indirectly, himself. By focusing it on ethics, either the GGers would tilt at windmills trying to get clickbait journalists to behave themselves, which he knew was futile. When it failed he could come back to them and say 'see I was on your side the whole time'. Which is basically what he did. Or else if the GGers actually managed to succeed, his competition's eliminated with no personal risk to him and he's still kept the attention off himself and the people he wanted to keep it off.

He doesn't deserve your respect, posthumously or otherwise. He was a duplicitous cunt. He was simply another white knight, he was just cleverer about it than the other white knights. Which tells you all you need to know about the intelligence of your average white knight because TotalBiscuit generally displayed the level of foresight and planning on par with your average ghetto nigger.

It's all there in the e-mail I posted. The delicious irony is that the very people he was trying to protect are now shitting on him after he's gone.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am

Jim was and still is SJW to the core. If Sterling had gotten involved in GG, it would have been on the opposite side. Which he basically did anyway, just in a low-key way. He didn't want to shit on gamergate too much since they were part of his target audience. But it's clear he and his wife's open relationship always hated gamergate.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 10:22 am

Regarding TB, the reason he took the hits you give him so much credit for was because he also secretly thought GG was about harassment, or least part of it. But he figured he could control it and direct it against 'game journalism' and away from Quinn, the SJWs, Polaris and therefore, indirectly, himself. By focusing it on ethics, either the GGers would tilt at windmills trying to get clickbait journalists to behave themselves, which he knew was futile. When it failed he could come back to them and say 'see I was on your side the whole time'. Which is basically what he did. Or else if the GGers actually managed to succeed, his competition's eliminated with no personal risk to him and he's still kept the attention off himself and the people he wanted to keep it off.

He doesn't deserve your respect, posthumously or otherwise. He was a duplicitous cunt. He was simply another white knight, he was just cleverer about it than the other white knights. Which tells you all you need to know about the intelligence of your average white knight because TotalBiscuit generally displayed the level of foresight and planning on par with your average ghetto nigger.

It's all there in the e-mail I posted. The delicious irony is that the very people he was trying to protect are now shitting on him after he's gone.
You ignored everything I said and are getting downright tinfoil for your contrarianism. He didn't try to pull the "Gamergate is only about ethics" card that Miscarriage of Acchild tried to do a whole lot later, early on he called out them out for all of them blindly agreeing with Anita and not one of them questioning anything she has done. There is also this:

At 4:42 he calls out outrage culture, not just directing things to just ethics. And then there is this:

I already mentioned him commenting on Karen Staughan's videos praising her work and practically admitting he is cool with MRAs. But if you think that was a part of some big elaborate ruse then it was a stupid master plan because this is what they still think about him:

https://archive.li/UuEJw
Old Black Man wrote:
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat May 26, 2018 1:02 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:38 am
You ignored everything I said and are getting downright tinfoil for your contrarianism.
It's not contrarianism, he admitted it.
Poonoo wrote:
He didn't try to pull the "Gamergate is only about ethics" card that Spergcuck of Nignog tried to do a whole lot later, early on he called out them out for all of them blindly agreeing with Anita and not one of them questioning anything she has done.
Anita had fuck all to do with the original controversy and only inserted herself in it for the attention. Keep in mind also that it was mostly the journalists shielding Anita, not his YouTube buddies.
Poonoo wrote:
At 4:42 he calls out outrage culture, not just directing things to just ethics.
He's saying that outrage baiting for clicks is not ethical conduct. Again, his entire criticism is uniquely focused on the people at Kotaku and other game journalist outlets, not his friends
Poonoo wrote:
Him making fun of the more ridiculous stuff in the SJW doctrine doesn't mean he didn't basically agree with their broader points. Look at the tranny he was friends with as a good example.
Poonoo wrote:
But if you think that was a part of some big elaborate ruse then it was a stupid master plan because this is what they still think about him:
https://archive.li/UuEJw
This was my point. They hate him and celebrate his death even though he tried to defend most of them and keep their detractors from looking too closely at them. It's quite hilarious that his attempt to play both sides has resulted in him being hated by both sides.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sat May 26, 2018 1:13 pm

Keith is 100% correct. TB was a mega shill for his journo butt buddies. Don't even attempt to claim that he wasn't SocJus. Anti-Trump, anti-gun, friends with a game journo tranny and a literal cuck.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Sat May 26, 2018 1:49 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 1:13 pm
Keith is 100% correct. TB was a mega shill for his journo butt buddies. Don't even attempt to claim that he wasn't SocJus. Anti-Trump, anti-gun, friends with a game journo tranny and a literal cuck.
Of course near the end he was, no shit. I mentioned the "Are Traps Gay" thing and the Trump shit lashing out at his wife by proxy.
It's not contrarianism, he admitted it.
EARLY ON YOU IDIOT. I already mentioned that he started changing later during Gamergate and opened up more and brought up examples which you ignored right here. You simply aren't even reading what I am saying now.
Anita had fuck all to do with the original controversy and only inserted herself in it for the attention.
What's that have to do with my point? I said he wasn't just steering things away from SJW shit like you claimed and that he changed, and mentioning her and how they were worshipping her for their agenda is clearly more mentioning the SJW stuff.
He's saying that outrage baiting for clicks is not ethical conduct.
He doesn't even say it's unethical in that video, he just points out how shitty they are for lashing out at their audience. Again, not an ethics thing since he's responding to shitty editorials.
Look at the tranny he was friends with as a good example.
Again that was well after Gamergate with that "Traps are Gay" thing. I'm not denying he reverted to being a prick.
Old Black Man wrote: