The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pepsi Man

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu May 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Yeah but these guys have had a show with him for years and worked closely with him for longer than that. It's surreal to see them being so happy while he's so miserable (or dead).

Then again he was a dick to everyone else so he was likely a dick to them, too.
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

rpgworm

Post by rpgworm » Thu May 17, 2018 6:39 pm

What pepsi man said. I don't have much of a hater bonner for TB, so I don't really care about his situation either way, but le Funny Fat meme man is his friend and co-worker.

So this is really awkard, your friend is dying and you talk about how great you are doing.

Even if he was in a great mood, you know, keep to yourself... But whatever, Cox is such a bitch that it isn't even worth to make fun of him.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu May 17, 2018 8:05 pm

I doubt he's dead...yet. But he's got to be very near the end
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:09 pm

Pls. He's sitting on his couch at home playing an interactive DEEP STORY while his wife gets pumped in the next room by someone with a working dick. He learned from Spoony to just make shit up and watch that patreon flow increase.

Post by Guest » Thu May 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Seems the surgery was successful after all.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 pm

Keep trying to dodge the reaper totalbitch. He's still coming for that ass. Pain reduction surgery =/= giving you even one more day of life.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

AngrySpoonySnob

Post by AngrySpoonySnob » Thu May 17, 2018 9:53 pm

of course the cunt needs to mention the EXPENSIVE hotel room so people will donate more, what scum. Still being stuck there sounds really grateful after these people supposedly have saved his life ugh how can people even stand to follow these lowlifes.

So this was all fake, at least he did it more convincable then spoony's dumb whining.
Respect my gangsta
- Wackashi Snitchnine

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 pm

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:51 pm
Keep trying to dodge the reaper totalbitch. He's still coming for that ass. Pain reduction surgery =/= giving you even one more day of life.
I honestly don't see him even thinking that. He's had his farewell piece already and he's stated in it that he won't go into detail because the details could be upsetting to some people. Clear: He's on his way out real soon. The pain reduction stuff is only done to make his last few days more tolerable, nothing else. Money doesn't matter a single bit and this is not a luxury think he's getting himself. The first rule of doctors:
https://youtu.be/zPm37aLju4Y?t=1034
A guy that's weak and dying not being allowed into experiments anymore but getting a surgery that's not necessary for survival but only comfort screams "Do not do harm" at me. They are past that point. Experiments could "do harm" in the sense that, well, it's an experiment. It even being considered a couple of days back was already spelling doom. But them now going for surgery that isn't life-saving on a guy that may just tap out from the smallest thing? He's done for. They are taking the calculated risk of him dying from surgery because he's not going to last long either way. All they can do is make the end not suck so bad.
Make no mistake, TB knows that just as well. Guaranteed they told him.
AngrySpoonySnob wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 9:53 pm
So this was all fake, at least he did it more convincable then spoony's dumb whining.
How was it a fake? What reason would he even have?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu May 17, 2018 11:51 pm

Oh and just because it's the best tombstone line here's the archive:
http://archive.is/MmET3
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!