The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:38 pm

Kek, games workshop are notorious for fucking over their storylines in favor of personal boners.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:00 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:29 pm
http://www.metacritic.com/company/devol ... tal?page=0

Yeah, okay, dude. If nothing else, he should know Hotline Miami. Devolver Digital are one of the better publishers and they've had quite the success.
rabidtictac wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:06 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:56 am
Btw Dodger is pregnant via Big British Cocky Wocky
Wonder how she'll do as a mum, funny that as she's creating life TB is losing his
I'm more interested in whether or not Funny Fat Meme Man will kill himself due to this new development.
He's such a sad, ultrafriendzoned loser he'll stick around. I bet my ass they'll make him the godfather of the kid and he'll be the most tormented, happy-sad cuck you've ever seen.
But he totally could've smashed her, bruh. He just didn't wanna, bruh. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2018 4:43 am
hundreds of times he's slurped the creampie out of Dodger's cunt so this wouldn't happen
He wishes. Closest he's ever gotten to that poon was when he was rummaging around in the laundry for used panties when they lived together and she wasn't around.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:32 am

Wait, I thought he was stable now. Or did I miss/completely forget something?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:41 am

drisko wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:32 am
Wait, I thought he was stable now.
He was never stable.

Jokes aside, you've missed his voice completely turning to a dying man. His cancer was never stable, that was just him becoming delusional and talking how it stopped.

He was running his mouth about it over a year ago, I think - either way, it's been a while and his karma kicked his scrawny egomaniacal ass down like he deserved, and brought the cancer back full force. That's cancer for you, a gift that keeps giving.

Eventually, it was going to catch up with him that it is evident not only from how he looks (aka walking corpse), but his voice has changed, and it's very weak. He has been like that in all videos from previous month or so (I only saw parts of two, but there was about month in between them, so I have no doubt about that), doesn't even have a cam in his shitty podcast anymore, I think this time it's going to be quick.

I don't expect him to have any remorse about being one of the shittiest people in gaming industry, I am sure that he's looking forward to briefly experience what is every day occurance for Boogie, to become second coming of Jesus.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:55 am

Yeah, I haven't paid attention to anything he's done in a long time. I looked at some of the most recent Co Optional podcasts and he's stopped showing himself on screen, he just uses a picture of a dog. The last one you can see him on was 203 and yeah, he looks like shit. He sounded about the same though.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:07 am

Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF0IM3MDM_M

Admittedly, it's not in every video, so he might be having better and worse days, but it's quite the difference - to put it simply, he's slower, and sounds very sick, compared to his regular voice, you can just hear the disease eating him away. In the latest podcast, he sounds sick again.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:53 am

Seeing money keep him alive now gives me hope for cancer research in 30 years.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:29 am

My only hope for John Bain's death is that he can somehow take some people with him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:03 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:07 am
Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF0IM3MDM_M

Admittedly, it's not in every video, so he might be having better and worse days, but it's quite the difference - to put it simply, he's slower, and sounds very sick, compared to his regular voice, you can just hear the disease eating him away. In the latest podcast, he sounds sick again.
Oh yeah, now I'm hearing it. Damn, he does sound sick. So either this year or next, most likely.

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:36 am

So Dodger went on one of Rooster Teeth's many shows they like to pretend is a podcast. Haven't watched it and don't plan to, the couple of episodes I've had on in the background have mostly been them talking about what kind of dicks they like or how they're lesbians or some shit. Black chick is Levar Burton's kid, I bet he's proud.