The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:08 pm

When I was a teen my parents didn't even know how to turn on the PC.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Post by Guest » Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:29 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Another great end for John Bain’s legacy.
1) The boy's got the 'tism. He was already fucked up
2) The boy's not his so him being fucked up doesn't really affect Bain's legacy in any meaningful way
Then he’s to blame for not beating him enough times with a sack of pine cones

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:33 pm

I don't think that his wife would have allowed him to beat her son. TB would've probably felt physical violence was beyond his superior intellect anyway
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:54 pm

As if that bitch would ever raise hand on a kid or a woman. He was a beta through and through - all he was ever good at was talking shit. He was never in control of that household - although, he did manipulate his waifu into keeping that ridiculously expensive mansion of his until the bitter end. (Give me muh bitchfit mansion or give me death!)
Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:56 am
https://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/co ... aretkrohn/

TB’s fans are not happy and are finally turning against Genna
Good fucking riddance. I have no idea why those assholes were toleraping her to begin with. She is awful, and while it's not like that bitchcast was something good to listen to, it was freaking awful, but you knew what you were getting. This is certainly no longer a podcast about video games.

Sure, since she inherited the channel, she can do whatever the fuck she wants to, but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to try to continue doing something she is awful at, and most importantly, she barely cares about video games. You can't host a podcast about video games if you are like that, it makes no fucking sense. Ah, but I am forgetting that she is desperate for any money she can make and barking mad on top of it...

Also, bitch can't shut the fuck up - any time I would skip onto another part, she would either be talking, or cutting off someone else. They were really meant for each other.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:34 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:33 pm
I don't think that his wife would have allowed him to beat her son. TB would've probably felt physical violence was beyond his superior intellect anyway
His wife's son is his wife's property.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:53 pm

>The Co-Optional Podcast Ep. 223 ft. MargaretKrohn & SpaceHamster
>Margaret Krohn
She got fired from Curse a long time ago, with the power of her 'tism they produced some quality cringe :lol:

Guest wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:00 pm
Never a good thing to be so autistically controlling of your children because they’ll go crazy once they get any independence. Poor kids going to become a meth addict sucking off men in an alley once he turns 18.
Another great end for John Bain’s legacy.
Reminds me of some teacher who monitored everything the kid could watch on TV. I guess better than these useless fucks who use the TV as a substitute parent.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:07 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:54 pm
Good fucking riddance. I have no idea why those assholes were toleraping her to begin with. She is awful, and while it's not like that bitchcast was something good to listen to, it was freaking awful, but you knew what you were getting. This is certainly no longer a podcast about video games.

Sure, since she inherited the channel, she can do whatever the fuck she wants to, but that doesn't mean it's reasonable to try to continue doing something she is awful at, and most importantly, she barely cares about video games. You can't host a podcast about video games if you are like that, it makes no fucking sense. Ah, but I am forgetting that she is desperate for any money she can make and barking mad on top of it...

Also, bitch can't shut the fuck up - any time I would skip onto another part, she would either be talking, or cutting off someone else. They were really meant for each other.
Well it's understandable they wouldn't want to pull in the woman who just lost her husband and has to move because he was insistent they live in a mcmansion until he died. But she could have been much smarter about this. Arrange a deal where Jesse is the main host like they used to do and Genna just comes in once in a while like Crendor so people can be reminded she exists, but she still gets TB's cut of the money even if she's not on because it was his podcast.

Whatever you say about them, Jesse and Dodger do know how to keep the show going without TB. I don't think Genna ever watched it or really knew what it was about, she probably just thinks of it as her husband's dumb gaming show.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:55 am

When it comes to not being harsh or shitting on her, understandable. In the current cucked internet culture, a widow who has already very skillfully manipulated everybody around her can destroy people by just pretending that she's tearing herself apart because someone is pissing (rightfully so) on her hubby's grave - no wonder nobody openly went after her and they're only now daring to voice their opinions.

But why did it took so long for their audience to realize that she sucks though? You don't have to say anything about her, you can just stop watching. I guess this is the core audience of that podcast, people who want to keep listening to Le funny fat meme man is your friend and "the other girl" even though Genna is making waves. And sure, making Le funny fat meme man is your friend simply the main host would be the sensible thing. But of course, Genna Bain isn't going to give away control over anything that makes her money.

The only possible way out would be for Jesse Cucks to stop being so cucked, finally grow a pair and do stuff on his own.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:31 pm

If the old hosts aren't moving on to greener pastures now, they'll be forced to in the near future as the podcast keeps getting "improved" by the new owner.
drisko wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:07 am
Whatever you say about them, Jesse and Dodger do know how to keep the show going without TB. I don't think Genna ever watched it or really knew what it was about, she probably just thinks of it as her husband's dumb gaming show.
So she never even appeared as a guest before? Just to see if it'll work out? What a great way to pass on the torch.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:31 pm
What a great way to pass on the torch.
I suspect most of TB's plans for his family were made under the cloud of morphine and other pain medications
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.