The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:06 am

Genna is pathetic crazy bitch with nothing going on, and every single retarded attempt to get attention confirms it. Keep crying cunt. Your late hubby was egomaniac and a manchild, something normal people either avoid, or make fun of. Also, she has absolutely no shame to use her dead man(child) to keep promoting herself. When he died, clearly just part of the cancer died with him.

The sad thing is that the numbers are kinda true - the podcast hasn't been that popular for a long time. Yes, some of Bitchfit's videos were pulling half a million about year ago, but those were rare. If you look at his channel, the fact is, numbers are lower, but not by much. Days where his average would be around half million are long gone.

And of course, how could I forget, lol at Booger weighting it. This is straight up sociopath if I've ever seen one. I guess he's been making "lists" of people he hates long before Johny kicked the bucked. I think I might've been wrong when I thought nobody would hate humanity more than Lordfat. Boogie is a spineless worm that tries to hide it, but I'm starting to believe he is the ultimate hate machine. Also, Lordfat isn't evil, he's just an asshole.

Also, the "me me me ME ME!" is just plain disturbing at this point.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:29 am

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:24 am
Notice how many times Boogie refers to himself when he's ostensibly talking about someone else.
Notice also that he did that thing again where he slides in how he really felt about TotalCancer in between the asspats
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:04 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:35 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:52 am
The views are actually at the same level before he died, which is quite impressive
You serious? Her views are shit. TB could manage half a million views easily, even though he was a fucking zombie and couldn't put any effort into anything by the end. She's struggling to get even a quarter of a million in views.
Maybe for his WTF Is videos but for the last year before he died all he did was churn out the podcast and he got views in the mid to high 100 thousand, which Genna is still achieving. Maybe the views are done on Twitch or downloads are down but we’ll only know that when the podcast dies.

Credo in Deum

Post by Credo in Deum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:56 pm

I could go on a rant how she poured in her entire bank account when it was terminal but they were both retarded way before that with the debt thing. Begging like crazy is the only thing that's gonna save that house now :lol:

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:31 pm

Odds that Boogie is trying to hook up with Genna?
Is Spoony dead yet?

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:07 pm

Angelfire Memes wrote:
Notice how many times Boogie refers to himself when he's ostensibly talking about someone else.
n a r c i s s i s m
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:21 pm

Better watch out you shitposters, boogie is gonna kill you.
Better not come to the forum tomorrow.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:26 pm

What's he gonna do? Hump the ground and cause us to fall over, or something?
Guest wrote:Poopy Man

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:47 pm

He can eat you.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:07 pm
Angelfire Memes wrote:
n a r c i s s i s m
I'm legit unsure if he is even capable of saying more than three sentences without making at least one of them all about him.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:14 pm

SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.