The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Vulcan

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:43 am

Oh yeah I forgot about the autistic tic he has where he doesn't want to call his videos reviews because otherwise they'd be held to some standard of quality.

His WTF is worthless on this video anyway, finishing an open world game is pretty important simply because you can comment on the pacing and overall quality of it: if it gets boring quickly, if it recycles content etc

No wonder he loves it so much, he's played like 12 hours of a supposedly 60 hour game (if you were to 100%).

It just boggles my mind that someone who dedicates their life to video games can't be bothered to complete 99% of the ones they play. I guess he's too busy being that technophile clown that only cares about wanking off to CPUs.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:49 am

He doesn't "embrace the meme", he really thinks he's doing the world a service. And that everyone who isn't interested in his fetish is a lowlife.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:00 pm

Vulcan wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about the autistic tic he has where he doesn't want to call his videos reviews because otherwise they'd be held to some standard of quality.
He's like those "sovereign citizens" that drive without license but insist that it's "traveling" they are doing, not "driving".
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Wed Mar 29, 2017 4:46 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Vulcan wrote:Oh yeah I forgot about the autistic tic he has where he doesn't want to call his videos reviews because otherwise they'd be held to some standard of quality.
He's like those "sovereign citizens" that drive without license but insist that it's "traveling" they are doing, not "driving".
It's good that he's covering his arse though, just look at this

Look at the dislikes, lel.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Mar 29, 2017 5:43 pm

I can hardly imagine a bigger collection of annoying idiots than are in that video. I mean I can, but the chances of them getting together is significantly lower than TB getting his retard crew together to make a zero effort shill video - I'm sure Torn Banner appreciates them making the game look like shit.

And then you have this subhuman defending that shit:
What is this thing with dislikes every time TB uploads something that is sponsored? Don't people understand that they watch FREE content and should not expect that free content to be there forever without any ads or promotions. And I believe most of those dislikers have adblock anyway. What a shame. I have no problem with TB posting promos like this. I understand he needs funding and this will help him. Don't be greedy people, and "dislike" others will and ability to earn some money.
Does this even need a summary of why every sentence is in that post is full of autism? Don't be greedy people, let our hero make more money from these innocent top quality promotions! It's free content, what else do you want guys, seriously, so mean!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:23 pm

>free content
Moar liek free advertizement. No thanks, already got that from TV enough to last me a lifetime.

Also tictac flipping his shit in 3...2...1...
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:32 pm

I wonder how many of the "free content" folks are the first to get triggers whenever their heroes are fucked over by people like Google and Nintendo.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:09 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:>free kahntent
Moar liek free advertizement. No thanks, already got that from TV enough to last me a lifetime.

Also tictac flipping his shit in 3...2...1...
I know I'm maximum triggered myself, the free content excuse really does piss me off. These are the same fuckers that probably have there kids watch sesame street but God forbid they donate to PBS even though it's FREE. These are the same fucks who defend there ass blasted boy friend but wouldn't even give the home less guy on there way to work some spare change.

Also taking YouTube to seriously with monitoring the channel is really sad, it's basically a commercial of course no one wants to watch this shit. This is why I'm so curious on how YouTube has advertisements in the fist place when a good portion of people don't fall for this, hell even jontron got blasted for it before he went nutty with his videos.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Vulcan

Post by Vulcan » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:44 am

He definitely has the most idiotic and slavish fanbase ever- they're like battered housewives. He'll insult them, threaten them and tell them they're not welcome yet still they'll come back to him and worship him like good dogs.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:55 am

mad bum wrote:I know I'm maximum triggered myself, the free kahntent excuse really does piss me off.
There are specific situations where this explanation makes sense, for example when someone is demanding more quality than the person who's making free content is realisticly capable of delivering.

However, in this case it's an excuse as ignorant and stupid as "if you don't like it, don't watch it", used by primitives who would simply love to suck Bain's radioactive limp dick - which is already ironic, because as we know, he hates his audience. Despite them being smart enough to write a whole paragraph instead of resorting to yelling words, or even simple sentences, I doubt they care at all about what they just wrote - they just want to see their hero being praised by everyone, even he just goes and takes a shit, that's worth thumb up, right?

I guess it's also about stating the obvious (and even that's wrong, since the content is free for audience, but the creator was very well paid for just fucking around) that makes these autists more comfortable - it's easy to chant something that's really simple to understand instead of trying to come up with something on your own.

That audience simply does not understand what is and isn't reasonable. And why should they, when the man they adore so much doesn't understand it either and is rewarded for it by money (and cancer).