The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
AwesomePizza

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by AwesomePizza » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:07 am

I probably have the novels and short stories downloaded somewhere. I just don't want to read them anymore because it might get me back into fantasy and I don't want to be tempted to Age of Shit.

As for SJWs at GW, there is definitely a woman in their paint department at least. Black guys keep popping up as paint jobs. That's a woman lusting after migrant cock.

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:19 am

AwesomePizza wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 5:07 am
I probably have the novels and short stories downloaded somewhere. I just don't want to read them anymore because it might get me back into fantasy and I don't want to be tempted to Age of Shit.

As for SJWs at GW, there is definitely a woman in their paint department at least. Black guys keep popping up as paint jobs. That's a woman lusting after migrant cock.
If you like Fantasy i can't see you being tempted by that ripoff of 40k. Sjws got into Black Library too
-On the internet, everyone end up being Spoony or Tim Buckley
-All fanbases are shit
-Most people had, have and will have shit tastes

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 pm

SJWs invading Warhammer is so weird considering Space Marines - aside from the Fire Salamanders who are pitch-black - are so goshdarn *white* and ubermensch-y.

That being said, I can't wait for the Progressive Knights, a new Space Marine chapter whose Gene Seed mutation makes them obese and identify as female.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

MegaNigger
Blackpill Merchant

Post by MegaNigger » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:14 pm

Is TB dead YET?
-The user formerly known as CIANigger

Post by Guest » Sun Jan 21, 2018 4:27 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 pm
SJWs invading Warhammer is so weird considering Space Marines - aside from the Fire Salamanders who are pitch-black - are so goshdarn *white* and ubermensch-y.
That's exactly why they want in, to destroy it.

Post by Guest » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:10 am

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:42 pm

That being said, I can't wait for the Progressive Knights, a new Space Marine chapter whose Gene Seed mutation makes them obese and identify as female.
And Salamanders are only black because of a gene defect

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 pm

They'll totally retcon that into "ACTUAL LEE, the Emprah was black, and all the other chapters are the defective ones..."
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:12 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:05 pm
They'll totally retcon that into "ACTUAL LEE, the Emprah was black, and all the other chapters are the defective ones..."
I thought the Salamanders were retconned into having jet black skin and red eyes because of Radiation
-All fanbases are shit

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm

That's why I said "pitch-black". They're literally #000000 (or something a little bit brighter).
-Yours Truly

Charlar
DHI's Resident Pussy

Post by Charlar » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:33 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:18 pm
That's why I said "pitch-black". They're literally #000000 (or something a little bit brighter).
I know but wha i meant is that aren't most Space Marines homeworld radiation free? Oh yeah i just realized i brought logic up when talking about sjws
-All fanbases are shit