The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
rabidtictac

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Oct 19, 2018 4:47 am

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 3:47 am
Just had a look at the Totalbiscuit channel to see how it was doing and I think we can officially call it dead if not very close. The podcast episodes are struggling to get near 100k views when that was something achieved easily in the past. You can see a clear pattern of decline if you look at the history. More than a year ago their videos had 200k-300k, then it dropped to 150k-200k, before Totalbiscuit’s death they hovered around the 150k mark, after his death they slightly dropped down to the 110k-130k mark and now they can barely reach 100k - hell a month old video only has 62k views.
I’m giving it another couple of months before 62k views becomes the norm.
I knew the podcast would die at some point, just thought it would survive the year at the very least.
His channel was ironically dying before he was, but I can't think of any reason why a totalbitch fan would stick around after he died and his wife changed the podcast to be about vaginas.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Oct 19, 2018 10:34 am

Took a look at the latest episode, and by look I mean I scrolled down and saw a comment with the time stamps. Apparently they talked about Assassin's Creed Odyssey for half an hour but they also started with coffee talk and then talked about Venom. And they're still using the old animated intro with TB.

Just below 70k views after one week. Bet the sponsors are real happy they signed that contract.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:04 pm

Fuck the cunt. Also the martyrdom continues, while Johny hasn't been elected as one of the saints yet (St. Bitchfit sounds nice), he has been given more nice exposure here: https://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments ... cted_into/

The grieving widow must've been pulling strings pretty hard, I doubt all this is just happening without her big contributions. Otherwise, the world is unjust and the cunt is just swimming in pity money next to DSP.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:10 pm

Hey bud, if you're gonna bring in gay shit from Reddit, why don't you just stay and discuss it there? Nothing you ever post is valuable enough to be posted where I could ever read it, after all my time is much more valuable than yours.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:07 pm

TB died for our FPS.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:14 pm

Guest wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:10 pm
Hey bud, if you're gonna bring in gay shit from Reddit, why don't you just stay and discuss it there? Nothing you ever post is valuable enough to be posted where I could ever read it, after all my time is much more valuable than yours.
Or at least provide some summary for context. Fuck if I'm going to click a link to Reddit. Even if the site's content wasn't total bile the layout is still the absolute worst the Internet has to offer.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:22 pm

/r/games is considered gay shit even among reddit. The short of it is that TB is going to get into the Esports Hall of Fame as the first non-player.
>esports
Fitting. It's cancer.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Fri Oct 19, 2018 11:47 pm

Linking to reddit should result in 50 lashes I swear by Allah such haram degeneracy can not be allowed to exist

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:22 pm

>all this anti-Reddit sentiment
aaaaaand *bzzzzzt* downboated. Heh, that'll show you.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:08 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 9:22 pm
/r/games is considered gay shit even among reddit. The short of it is that TB is going to get into the Esports Hall of Fame as the first non-player.
>esports
Fitting. It's cancer.
He'll be just as dead after they give him his honorary participation trophy as he was before.
Is Spoony dead yet?