Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 pm

'I'll be looking for someone more aligned with my mindset'
There's a sentence that pretty much sums up John Bain
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:53 pm
He's on the podcast today, so... must not be on his deathbed quite yet.
Give him a month
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 pm
Truer words were never spoken :lol: He spend his whole life freaking out because there are evil people in the world that happen to not agree with everything he says. Hope you find someone in time John, it's not like you have a lot of it left. If not, you can always find a priest to talk to in no time.
Guest wrote:
And he sounds like death. I've tuned in for few seconds and of course he was talking...

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:32 pm
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:10 pm
Truer words were never spoken :lol: He spend his whole life freaking out because there are evil people in the world that happen to not agree with everything he says. Hope you find someone in time John, it's not like you have a lot of it left. If not, you can always find a priest to talk to in no time.
Guest wrote:
And he sounds like death. I've tuned in for few seconds and of course he was talking...
He doesn't sound any worse than he's been for months. He's running the stream, going on and on about how awesome some annoying ass battletech game is, etc. While he certainly doesn't sound 'well', he doesn't come across like he's dead by tomorrow either.

Just Some Random Guy

Post by Just Some Random Guy » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:17 pm

Poonoo wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:09 am
Just Some Random Guy wrote:
Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:24 pm
Hrm, interesting. Well, if he does the trial, it at least could help future people down the line thanks to the extra data about it.
I'd be considering it for that reason as well in his position If it was free or they paid me but this is TB here. That fucker is paying money for it for himself, he doesn't care if his wife is left with nothing for him to live another month nor does he care about helping scientists get closer to finding new cures and treatments.
Oh, I'm not saying that this factored into his reasoning at all. I was just citing it as a potential positive.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:13 am

Tell me if TotalBitch has his facecam on, because it takes very little effort to be on a shitty podcast where you just talk from your bed with no facecam. He looks like death and him being on a podcast doesn't prove he's "in good health" or anything remotely close to it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

drisko

Post by drisko » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:17 am

Nope, just a pic of a dog, it looks like.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:28 am

drisko wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:17 am
Nope, just a pic of a dog, it looks like.
Which, again, he's done for months.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:29 pm

The cancer's in his liver, not his throat. The fact that he can speak in no way indicates that he's well.
Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:32 pm
The wife should have 'I'll be looking for someone more aligned with my mindset' engraved on his tomb
Kugelfisch wrote:
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm

There are many epitaphs that come to mind:

"Not as appreciated in his time as he hoped."
"Let's talk about options first."
"Get cancer and die."
"Take care of yourself, get your colonoscopy today."
"I'm fucked in the head!" (He said that in one of his rants.)
"You have already been replaced."
"We condemn the transphobic questions."
"He was the industry."
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 pm
He doesn't sound any worse than he's been for months. He's running the stream, going on and on about how awesome some annoying ass battletech game is, etc.
Do you realize this is cancer we're talking about? Unless it's common for you to be around people who talk like that out of nowhere, people don't usually talk like this unless they have really bad cold, which will go away in a week, or unless they're severely ill. And yes, I would argue that he sounds worse.
Guest wrote:
Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:35 pm
he doesn't come across like he's dead by tomorrow either.
Good, because nobody besides you have mentioned that he will die tomorrow, just that he has few months at best, possibly few weeks.
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:28 am
Which, again, he's done for months.
Shocking. He's been bed ridden for months and doesn't want to show that, it's like we're on fucking reddit and some genius guestfag is going to ask if someone has a proof that poor Total Biscuit has some health issues, because he can't know for sure, since there have been no statistics released. I guess we will be in dark regarding that.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm
There are many epitaphs that come to mind:
Most of those are worthy but aside from 'Get cancer and die' (which is beautiful irony) and 'You have already been replaced' (which will be beautiful foreshadowing in six months, let me tell you) none of them quite encapsulate John Bain the way this latest quote does. It just says it all about TB and his propensity to surround himself in an echo chamber to keep himself from hearing what he doesn't want to hear. I'd say it almost borders on self-awareness if I didn't know better.

The wife will probably put something boring on his tomb like 'Loving husband and father'. Soothe them with sweet lies.
Kugelfisch wrote: