Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:37 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:56 pm
There are many epitaphs that come to mind:

"Not as appreciated in his time as he hoped."
"Let's talk about options first."
"Get cancer and die."
"Take care of yourself, get your colonoscopy today."
"I'm fucked in the head!" (He said that in one of his rants.)
"You have already been replaced."
"We condemn the transphobic questions."
"He was the industry."
I vote for "You have already been replaced" as the most kek-worthy.

(And it will also be 100% true.)
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:14 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:37 pm
I vote for "You have already been replaced" as the most kek-worthy.

(And it will also be 100% true.)
Extra points if the guy who's etching it is actually Genna's new man.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:52 am

He's having to do shorter streams because of his health it seems.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 am

mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:52 am
I vote now for the time for lupaposter to bring up "his health must be great because he's on the podcast" as an argument.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:27 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:58 am
mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:52 am
I vote now for the time for lupaposter to bring up "his health must be great because he's on the podcast" as an argument.
I heard his voice and while he doesn't sound like he is about to die on stream compared to when I used to hear him he is talking very slowly and sounds a tad weak. He usually spoke with way more confidence but he does sound a little frail.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:36 am

This will be the year he dies.
He should stop wasting money on trying to prevent the inevitable and just accept that he is fucking dead.

He's gonna leave his family in economic ruin and I have a feeling we will see a gofundme for TBs funeral :roll:

GestapoAssiman

Post by GestapoAssiman » Thu Apr 26, 2018 10:27 am

How about I share a fun anagram with you guys:

TotalBiscuit
=
A Butt Colitis
- and that's a good thing.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:30 am

Again with the reddit :lol: This man is truly unbelievable and cannot die soon enough. Now even when people talk about him it triggers him. How gracious of him to not shut those reddit cucks down!

Maybe he shouldn't have tweeted like a maniac and kept his hospitalization to himself? Oh, but that would not be TB, champion of the people.

Who was is that said some 4chan retards assumed TB was faking this? Yeah, I totally see it now, he did it for the attention and is now having more mental breakdowns from receiving too much of it.
Bitch, just don't talk that much. Even on death bed, the cunt doesn't consider actually letting other people talk, oh no, we can't have our guest talk about anything, quickly, Le funny fat meme man is your friend, let's have a shouting match! Dodger, make stupid faces, say stupid shit and keep eating or drinking! Somehow, a lot of people still watch that shit and I think they are the real cancer.
Keith Chegwin wrote:
Wed Apr 25, 2018 3:15 pm
The wife will probably put something boring on his tomb like 'Loving husband and father'. Soothe them with sweet lies.
Here lies John. Died doing what he loved. Being fucking cunt.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 am

I remember when he first deleted comments from his youtube, he gave the argument that he wasn't really doing anything because you could just go post on plebbit.

But his entire legacy of running that plebbit has been rife with gestapo-tier moderation, frequent chimpouts and crying about the opinions people post. And that's when you factor in that a majority (vast majority tbh) of people who bother to post on the Reddit for totalbitch are hardcore fans. TB doesn't have all that many haters and certainly not to the DSP Detractor degree of making throwaway accounts to post "kill urself faget" a hundred times a day. I think most of the comments that wind TB up so much are from real fans.

I mean, I have a shitty plebbit account and I can't remember ever posting there. I'm pretty sure any obvious "troll" post would get modded anyway, before TotalBitch saw it. What he's crying about are comments made by his hardcore fanbase. These are presumably people who care about him and like him a lot.

Even before he had cancer, he would hear `1 thing he disagreed with and go nuclear. He'd freak the fuck out and try to delete that comment from his life. He's a living REEEEEEEEEEEEE meme. I'm pretty sure he's so upset now because a lot of his true fans are giving him health advice that he disagrees with. They're probably trying to say, in the nicest way possible, that he should make peace with his impending death.

You can read some of these disgusting comments here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Cynicalbrit/co ... spreading/
[–]Akachi_123 16 points 6 days ago

Said some stuff about chemo stopping working 2 years ago, and my opinion about his condition 2 weeks ago. Now, with this new info I can safely say: he can't be cured. Ever. There is no chance of that. Best he can hope for is stop the spread of cancer and keep it contained. But I wouldn't count on it, not now.

Clinical trials are not a magical "heal all" spell. They literally mean you have no other options and are grasping at straws.

So enjoy the content guys. And prepare your takin' off caps, just in case.
[–]thatpretentiousnerd 107 points 6 days ago

I'm not in any way affiliated with TB, but he hasn't been able to make many videos lately because of his health, and I can't imagine that his medical billth aren't piling up. So while it's still possible, let's buy some of his shirts and watch a lot of his old videos, especially if you have Red.

http://www.totalbiscuit.shop

Today is the last day for a lot of his designs.
[–]Riekopo -90 points 7 days ago

Is there some way I can send him a message regarding pain management?
Kek massive downboats on that one. But this is apparently the type of message that TB sees and goes "REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE1!"
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:49 am

People also forget things instantly. I'm not such a sperg to have a list of TB's famous apeshit moments, but there were at least 10 major incidents including him deleting his reddit account (multiple times), being locked out of his twitter (multiple times), creating new subreddit that he has complete control over (aka hugbox) despite there already being a well estabilished and popular subreddit about himself, because mods wouldn't do everything almighty Jon asked them to, and some more like really crazy soundcloud rants where he would say my favourite line "I'm fucked in the head!".

The best thing is of course that this was over really petty shit - the loser would have like 99% people saying positive things and then 1% saying something mildly negative, if you can even say that, mind you, this is reddit, you can't talk there like we talk here, it is not allowed!

He is the most thin skinned cunts I have ever seen. Ever. I don't know where he gets the confidence you would hear in him speaking, aside from his gigantic ego, because when he gets confronted by his audience, he quickly falls apart.
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:39 am
Kek massive downboats on that one. But this is apparently the type of message that TB sees and goes "REEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE1!"
TB: I want your attention but don't talk to me you losers! You think I have time for your stupid advices? You've already been replaced! Frankly, I am surprised these messages already aren't deleted from that thread.
Last edited by Some Sick Fuck on Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.