The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:07 pm

I'm not going to read anything from a white trash that names itself "Fruzsina Eordogh". Compared to that, anything sounds normal. As far as I can tell, one narcissist is attacking another one (who is dead and can't fight back with spicy cancer memes) while using wrong information?

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm

RAPEMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:14 pm
Forbs shits on TB's corpse.
This was the thing I was looking for and this is why Genna is all pissed off. :lol:
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:41 pm

>muh goobergator

They'll never ever give up on that boogeyman will they? It's glorious.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:42 pm

There's a reason Boogie worked so hard to prop his ass up on that fence.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:49 am

Not only are his words sycophantic and inane, they’re also insulting and contradictory to Genna’s message. So the eternal symbol of Totalbiscuit will only be alive when a fat 400lb lardbeast is still alive? If So his legacy will only last for a few more years at best.
Furthermore the statement “I will outlive everyone of these motherfuckers” is not only delusional but it implies that if someone dies they’re a loser that has lost? Boy that Totalbiscuit sure is an idiot being dead, way to go Boogie defending your “friend”.
The rest is empty threats from a spineless cunt.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 am

rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
This was the thing I was looking for and this is why Genna is all pissed off. :lol:
To be fair, I'd be pissed off too. If you're gonna hate TB at least hate him for some shit he actually did.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:24 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:15 am
rabidtictac wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:32 pm
RAPEMAN wrote:
To be fair, I'd be pissed off too. If you're gonna hate TB at least hate him for some shit he actually did.
Brah, I've looked around for criticism of people like TB and Boogie on the wider internet. You know what I find? Either nothing or SJWs going ape over gamergate. Some anti-SJWs also hate Boogie because he's cucked by Anita.

Fact is, most people don't generate our level of sperge unless there's some kind of idiotic political angle. Hell, that happens here when so many threads become SJW off-topic.
RAPEMAN wrote:

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:33 am

Nevertheless, that article is defamation of character but because you can't defame the dead there's nothing anyone could do about it. Forbes wouldn't have dared to write that article when TB was alive. I can totally understand the wife's anger.

TB was a piece of shit enough without people having to lie about him.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 am

If he was a normal person and not a piece of shit, I could understand the outrage - after all, whoever wrote that is a complete piece of shit too, as if there was any doubt with that name that the person is a raging cunt. But, given how much stupid shit TB has managed to get away with while he was still alive, I really don't care if they shit on him for wrong or completely idiotic reasons. Let these assholes tear each other apart.
Guest wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:49 am
Furthermore the statement “I will outlive everyone of these motherfuckers” is not only delusional
For this to have any weight behind it and not look like a completely delusional cry for help from a middle aged loser, he would have to transform himself into Vladimir Harkonnen and maybe, just maybe, he could have a chance. Mostly because he would be able to eradicate those other subhumans.

Other than that, not much of a war speech. I will outlive them to death! Stronger words were never said by a cucked, middle aged manchild.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Pepsi Man

Post by Pepsi Man » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:30 am

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:10 am
For this to have any weight behind it
Guest wrote:Poopy Man