The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Because I like to thank him by donating to the archive.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:23 am

It's coming, you can throw all the money in the world at cancer, but in the end, it will come for you all the same. Look at all the faggots telling him to get better. This is what you tell to a dying man? Pathetic. Just like his whole existence.

I like how he now has fitting skin color to his channel color.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:08 pm

Get that will ready bain, this does not sound good for him.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:10 pm

Yeah the hospital will only quicken his demise

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:40 pm

That cunt of a wife of his he moved to the USA with the shitty healthcare for to finance her life and her child could've gone to the store and just fucking buy some heat blanket, couldn't she?
When he got cancer, he had a choice. He should've dropped all that shit, leave that cunt and the kid and try to live life to the fullest and better himself. He chose misery and cuckoldry. Then end would be a relief.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:58 pm

He has lived a miserable life as long as I've seen his online presence. Maybe a loooong time ago he wasn't as bitter and didn't have such superiority complex, but those times are long forgotten.

At this point I just find it hillarious that he can't help himself to stop tweeting, he'll be tweeting from the hospital seat while dying and apparently find nothing ridiculous and perverse about that - Can't feel my feet. Stop. I love my wife's son. Stop. Hands too heavy to move. Stop. :lol: Perhaps he should do a hospital stream? It would almost top the levels of creepiness and awkwardness from the regular Boogie stream.

At least waifu isn't posting shitty cosplay images or something, she's "heartbroken".
More ridiculous shit - he tweets how he's in so much pain he can't think straight. His insane fucking fans keep tweeting dog pictures at him. Yeah, that will surely make him feel better. These people all need to be commited.

Post by Guest » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:08 pm

Why does his wife feel the need to tweet to a bunch of internet randoms to justify her not being with him while he's being admitted rather than just leaving well enough alone and handling it IRL?

Then again this is the same wife who was ridiculed, publicly on twitter, for not voting the way that TB wanted her to.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:15 pm

They are both touched in the head. Instead of acting like adults for once, and stepped away from the twitter for fucking day or two and she perhaps stayed with him, she just has him admitted, so why should she care? She has other things to do, like looking for a replacement man to raise her son.

And lol at all the empty wishes from people you don't know and have no idea who they are - stay strong Genna-chan!

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:55 pm

I feel like social media has been a net loss for all of mankind. These conversations should have happened in private between totalbitch and his family.

Also, nigga you knew you had cancer for actual years. You had plenty of fucking time to get blankets or anything else you thought you might need. I have no sympathy for you, you smug prick who treats everyone else like shit. You're not special. Everyone occasionally has problems with deliveries.

I won't be sorry when he dies. He was a cunt for as long as I knew him online, and much like DSP, he loved to talk shit from inside a hugbox where nobody could snap back to him.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:19 am

Is he really gonna die for real this time? Can anyone with experience with cancer shed some light?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.