The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:49 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:34 pm
Apparently on the latest episode of the podcast they defend the female game dev that got fired for being rude to players and being glad that TB died.

With friends like those who needs enemies?
Did they even mention her doing those things or did they just spew the party line of "she was harassed because she was a woman"?
Is Spoony dead yet?

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Mon Jul 23, 2018 9:32 am

Crazy bitch - it's been a week where she cried crocodile tears about people destroying her hubby's legacy (and Booger coming to her rescue, making it even more embarrasing), and, lo and behold, what is she doing? Destroying his legacy by making the podcast a shitshow. I've disliked the podcast with TB for a long time, but I couldn't say it was a shitshow before. A new low for sure.

Boogie's cult is leaking into Genna's cult :lol: Such a strong woman, defending other cunt acting like a cunt. Apparently you need to be a strong person when you approve someone else acting like a little shit.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:28 pm

So she's whining about people shitting on TB to garner sympathy, then she garners even more sympathy by protecting people shitting on TB. She's double-dipping like crazy here.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:21 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:14 am
So to be extra politically-correct when writing down some rules, documents and other formal stuff, we usually write that shit down as "Student/-in" or "StudentIn", and some leftists actually try to come with with rules as to how to pronounce that shit which keeps breaking up the text flow.
And it's not proper German at all to do that shit. When unspecified, you always write the male version. Simply because it's shorter and because it's not even wrong to use the "male" job description even for a woman.
It's double mega wrong to do that shit for titles and ranks. A Doktor is a Doktor is a Doktor. There is no Doktorin. There's also no Soldatin or Kapitänin or whatever.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:25 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 4:28 pm
So she's whining about people shitting on TB to garner sympathy, then she garners even more sympathy by protecting people shitting on TB. She's double-dipping like crazy here.
I'll bet she's secretly glad that TB is dead
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Khan FurSainty

Post by Khan FurSainty » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:30 pm

I find it hilarious how the entire Reddit section for that episode is full of people being confused or calling them out on their fact twisting. That would have never happend if Total Baby was still alive. The views are still steadily dropping.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:36 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:21 pm
And it's not proper German at all to do that shit. When unspecified, you always write the male version. Simply because it's shorter and because it's not even wrong to use the "male" job description even for a woman.
It's double mega wrong to do that shit for titles and ranks. A Doktor is a Doktor is a Doktor. There is no Doktorin. There's also no Soldatin or Kapitänin or whatever.
And I'd really hate to know what our leftists have cooked up in terms of tranny versions of these professions. Just having a male and female version ain't enough anymore!
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:01 am

Good. One more reason to make them unemployable.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:27 am

Please confine your discussion of autistic German linguistics to a separate thread

GitGud
Quality Poster

Post by GitGud » Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:13 am

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:27 am
Please confine your discussion of autistic German linguistics to a separate thread
No, Dicker. It is genau am right Platz.

(Butcher the german language some more)
I will return when i the times are dire.
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli