The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Guest » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:37 am

drisko wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:10 am
Well the kid's almost 18 now, right? So you wouldn't have to do much supporting if you convince him to go to college for a real degree (No english major bullshit).
He's 13 I think, so 5 more years.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 am

You know what, I hope he survives. Being a bitter cunt all the time bonded to a useless bitch with a teenage retard is a much worse fate than just dying. It will be all the better because she will be upset about him fucking up her years of planning to find some new dick.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 am

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:37 am
drisko wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:10 am
Well the kid's almost 18 now, right? So you wouldn't have to do much supporting if you convince him to go to college for a real degree (No english major bullshit).
He's 13 I think, so 5 more years.
Really? I remember years ago him and Sterling talking about their stepsons and pretty sure they both said they were teenagers at that point.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:29 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:28 am
Oh fantastic. Not only did he move across an ocean for some sub par pussy to be a cuck, his wife's son is a retard as well.
Mr. 120 IQ, ladies and gentlemen.
He was supporting them before he came to America too. Basically, he married her. They wouldn't let her move to the UK. So he stayed in the UK supporting them but not actually fucking her for about three years before his immigration to the US got approved.
Anyone else would have just found a local girl.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:54 am
You know what, I hope he survives. Being a bitter cunt all the time bonded to a useless bitch with a teenage retard is a much worse fate than just dying. It will be all the better because she will be upset about him fucking up her years of planning to find some new dick.
>Implying a nigga has to die for his bitch to find some new dick
drisko wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 8:00 am
Really? I remember years ago him and Sterling talking about their stepsons and pretty sure they both said they were teenagers at that point.
The wife made a video with him in it and she said that he was seven years old. That was in 2011 so he's probably about 13/14 now.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:20 pm

He couldn't be much older anyway. She's in her early thirties, no?
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

drisko

Post by drisko » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:36 pm

Apparently she's 35 so younger than I thought. Could have sworn she had the kid in 2000. Oh well, must be thinking of someone else.

Also, while searching for his age, apparently the kid had cancer too, but it was operable. And she has tumors in her uterus. Jesus, TB's so cancerous he gave it to his family.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:41 pm

drisko wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:36 pm
Apparently she's 35 so younger than I thought. Could have sworn she had the kid in 2000. Oh well, must be thinking of someone else.
You're probably thinking of Sterling's wife. If you told me Sterling's wife was over 40, if you told me Sterling's wife was over 50, I'd believe you
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:50 am

Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:25 pm
Poonoo wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:54 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:26 pm
And yeah, he said he was embarrassed that he was shitting blood so that's why he didn't go to the doctor.
Who the fuck was going to know? Like the doctor gives a fuck, maybe if he didn't tweet his whole life he wouldn't have to worry about others judging him. That is such a dumb reason to not get a check up. "The doctor might laugh at me" if the doctor actually did that to people they would go out of business because no one would go there.

This isn't like he had a lump or brief periods of constipation that he brushed off, he was bleeding when he took a shit and has bowel issues for over a year.
You'd be surprised the amount of people who won't go to the doctors because they're embarrassed or have convinced themselves that their serious symptoms and trivial.
That pilot who got pumped by the stallion chose death over embarrassment. It happens. (I mean, who hasn't been ass-blasted by a horse?)

Post by Guest » Mon Apr 23, 2018 1:17 am

Honestly, I'd be embarrassed if I was the guy that died by being fucked by a horse. What kind of loser can't take a horsedick without kicking the bucket? If you can't right now go into a field and get DPed by a couple of equines without having your colon crushed, then you don't deserve to live.

Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Le Redditeur » Mon Apr 23, 2018 3:16 am

Catherine the Great laughs at these puny-assed failures who can't take horse dick.