The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: The Co-Optional Bitchfest

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:15 pm

Thin skinned moderators of cuckit strike again :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comme ... esnt_work/
Thread has been locked because this sub has a spectacularly shitty userbase today.
I wonder why could that be a thing, it surely has nothing to do with people who hold John Bain in high regard? Or is it because all their mods are unbeleivable pussies that lock threads at first sight of people disagreeing with each other? Fuck plebbit mods. The only people with higher superiority complex than TB and kiwi mods combined.
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:30 pm
They get a lot of money from appearing on the Cuck-Optional Podcast.
Yeah right. They do that once per week and it gets around 200 thousand views. Even with some of the shitty sponsorship deal they have it can't be making much and I don't believe their good friend TB gives them some fair share like 33%

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 pm

mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:42 pm
Even while dying he still has to bitch
I can see the doctor like, "Sir, can you please turn off your electronic device? It's interfering with our machines," and TB just continues tweeting.

mad bum
Supreme Shitposter

Post by mad bum » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 pm

It's funny because a lot of the upboated comments were just him rooting for him and didn't see a ton of deleted stuff, still though people were saying he doesn't have much time left which I can believe.

Honestly he outlived his expectations and shows that chemo is making some small improvements, I think in 20-30 years they might actually have a better way to deal with it.
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:42 pm

Wasn't he supposed to be dead years ago? I've seen kikestarter campaigns with fewer delays than TB's ass cancer.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:10 am

Evil never dies, he's just waiting for replacement, but humanity hasn't discovered equally shitty human being just yet.

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:47 am

Anons on /cow/ are convinced that he's not actually dying he's just faking it for the attention. It's kinda hard to disagree when he's pretty much live tweeting his own death.
mad bum wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:22 pm
Honestly he outlived his expectations and shows that chemo is making some small improvements, I think in 20-30 years they might actually have a better way to deal with it.
He outlived expectations because of his age. Most people who get this shit tend to be old.
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

drisko

Post by drisko » Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:05 am

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:42 pm
Wasn't he supposed to be dead years ago? I've seen kikestarter campaigns with fewer delays than TB's ass cancer.
Yeah, he made a video or something about it that he should have been dead two or three years ago according to his initial diagnosis.

rabidtictac

Post by rabidtictac » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:29 am

Amazing what throwing money at a problem does for it.
RAPEMAN wrote:
Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:42 pm
>liberal: ban x
>trump: yeah ban x
>liberal: no bro x is awesome

Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Keith Chegwin » Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:32 am

Jack shit?
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:11 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Fri Apr 20, 2018 5:47 am
Anons on /cow/ are convinced that he's not actually dying he's just faking it for the attention. It's kinda hard to disagree when he's pretty much live tweeting his own death.
Isn't that place similarly retarded like kiwi farms? I don't find it hard to disagree with morons at all. Being exposed to TB for such a long time, I think he doesn't really know how to lie, and never knew when to shut up about things. Modesty, calm and rational planning aren't things he's know for, and you're telling me some people think he's just scheming and making it up? Yeah right.

He can't handle attention to begin with, we've seen this so many times with his countless temper tantrums. At least I remember them, most people seem to forget that he has lost his mind so many times in the past. Does he like to be an attention whore? Sure, but I think in his fucked up mind, he genuinely needs to vent out for whatever reason where normal person would just stay off the internet.

The fact that he's still tweeting just means he's still doing well enough to control his body.