Stefan Molyneux is kind of an idiot

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
Pope Corky III

Re: Stefan Molyneux is kind of an idiot

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:14 am

Poonoo wrote:
thnikkaman wrote:and then there was that time he got spanked by Varg Vierkerness:

Also, how the hell do I view these WebM videos people keep putting up? I can never see them let alone run them.
Either your browser is old as shit (need html5 for it to work), or you are on your phone.
I use Safari, so old ass shit. I was able to watch the WebM on firefox. I'm not sure if that helped though because that clip.....the fuck. So he's raising the kid, he's not raising the kid? I have no clue what the hell that was.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

progfan777

Post by progfan777 » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:03 am

thnikkaman wrote: I'm not sure if that helped though because that clip.....the fuck. So he's raising the kid, he's not raising the kid? I have no clue what the hell that was.
I am pretty sure (unless further context proved otherwise) that that was a prank caller who wanted Stefan to swallow a memetastic story about "my wife's son."

RAPEMAN
Supreme Shitposter

Post by RAPEMAN » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:11 am

Stefan went off the rails a few years back. He's right every once in a while like a broken clock.
SpoilerShow
EVERY POST I HAVE EVER MADE HERE IS SATIRE. I DO NOT CONDONE NOR SUPPORT ANY OF THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED ON THIS FORUM.

Pope Corky III

Post by Pope Corky III » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:26 pm

I don't know, he seemed regained a lot of credibility when he boarded the Trump train. Hell fistoMcrazor flat out said he's the reason he voted Trump.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:14 pm
He may have caught it at the same Bilderberg-Illuminati meeting as Prince Albert in a Can. I guess lizardmen aren't immune.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:34 pm

Filename of the webm is "cucktales" btw.
Stefan is an e-beggar and perpetuates a silly ideology that got fairly popular in recent times with young men. I don't like the guy.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:35 pm

Pope Corky III wrote:I don't know, he seemed regained a lot of credibility when he boarded the Trump train.
So did Alex Jones. Even in Australia Pauline Hanson, Australia's Ann Coulter but dumber (I know what I said), rode the Trump Train and is more popular that she has ever been and politically is rising like a phoenix despite being a joke in the 90s.

People who have been utterly discredited have risen because they took advantage of the MSM fucking up so badly. Rebel Media? I looked up Ezra Levant's (The Owner) wikipedia page and holy shit he has successfully been sued for libel multiple times:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ezra_Levant#Libel_cases

He has posted apologies after he has lost cases, but before hand he always laughs them off arrogantly and claims they are a "nuisance suit". After being laughed out of the Cucknadian MSM, he has ran to the Internet and hopped on the Trump train for views.

There is a reason he mostly has other people be the stars like Gavin McInnes and formerly Lauren Simonsen, because if people focused on him they would dig this shit up on their faces. But having Gavin be the lead guy prevents that.

So many people like this can gain credibility by being Pro-Trump, Pat Condell put it best when it came to Trump and it applies to people like Stefan Megazord:
People want the truth, and they don't care where they get it.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:38 pm

I figured he'd be just your guy. You're a libertarian, aren't you?
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:15 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:I figured he'd be just your guy. You're a libertarian, aren't you?
Nope, I have leanings that way but I was never a full blown one since I always thought free health care and free education are fine. Libertarians don't, and the more I learned about libertarians the more I realised that THEY are the naive ones who mean well and actually believe what they say for the most part (some are liars, more so the old ones). Not leftists, they are actually fucking lying, self righteous, self serving, contradictory cunts for the most part who care more about flattering their own egos than helping people with the odd exceptions. I have became less of one lately after realising their ideology is like a house of cards, and wind is scrutiny. They see the Free Market as some sort of fucking wizard that can fix all problems, "the free market will provide" is an actual thing they fucking say. And they are straight up fucking wrong on the Gold Standard.

Long sperg incoming
SpoilerShow
Bill Still's criticisms of the Gold Standard and Steve Keen explaining what government spending is meant to do woke me up to how fucked Libertarianism is. They will tell you that "you don't get into debt in a home, so why do it in an economy" but what they don't tell you is that government spending when done right is more like a business investment. Do you save up money for 10 years to set up a business, or do you get a loan and pay it off later and make money in 5 years if you know what you're doing? Imagine your business is losing money with no customers coming in. Do you keep cutting costs in every way possible with less and less customers coming in? Or do you spend some damn money on marketing to get more people in and grow the customer base from there? Younger Libertarians don't understand the "spend money to make money" adage and the older ones I feel are straight up fucking lying.

Of course, modern politicians are making shit investments in economies which is why Libertarianism is gaining popularity. Obama and Bush spent a shit ton of money on things that won't get a return on investment and boost the economy. Obama spent what, 9 trillion in 8 years and got fuck all out of it? You'd think the US would be in it's greatest boom ever after spending that much, and leftists can fuck off with the "recovery", it's bullshit.

When you see that shit, and how much more debt we will get in when the boomers retire and demand the pensions they were promised, it's no wonder Libertarianism promising to spend less is appealing. Of course, Austerity didn't work in Europe but of course they won't listen since so much government spending lately has been equally retarded since no one is doing it properly and holding themselves accountable to actually make money off investments (Hi Greece).

Good government spending did work in the 50s and 60s, and the economic recovery after WW2 is proof of it working when done right.
But lately it has been done by retards and cunts who know what they are doing like Cheney helping his buddies at Halliburton.
Also, he is a Ancap. Which is an even more retarded Libertarian. I know the whole "hurr durr Somalia" response is used by dumb lefties to debunk Libertarianism, but it actually applies to Ancaps. And Stephan defended Somalia by pretty much saying for 20 or so minutes that "well, they were communists before and that was worse. You say it's bad but COMPARED TO WHAT."

He actually thinks having no government at all will work perfectly fine. Even Libertarians want some government, even if very limited.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Apr 06, 2017 2:51 pm

His cult-like anarchist mindset always steered me the wrong way. Needs to see a psychiatrist.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:31 pm

kek @ ancaps. They are the right wing variation of marxists. No clue what they are talking about, no concrete sollutions or system, just a fancy idea that doesn't withstand the slightest scrutiny and fails against human nature.
You'd think that having no government never having been a thing in human history might clue them in about how viable that'd be. While I'm not just a law-abiding citizen because of the police, many are. Have the police on strike and you've got instant lootings and vandalism. What's a store-owner supposed to do then? Am I to shoot them all? Maybe I don't want to shoot a dozen people to prevent them from smashing my window. Maybe I'm afraid they would shoot as well. Who would be in the right and who gets to decide that?

All that shit fails by merely asking what happens when shit happens. So to me that whole group are basically anarchists and thus I'd proceed with them as one should: "The first thing we do when anarchy breaks out is kill the anarchists."
SpoilerShow
I am the white ghost!