Former game "journos" / ""reviewers"" that became INs

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
ban

Former game "journos" / ""reviewers"" that became INs

Post by ban » Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:24 pm

I bet you fffffffffffffuuuuuucks have noticed this trend lately and I'm sure that youtube, along with other sites, have pushed you towards looking at certain people that have cropped up these last few years on the IN sphere. From heavy push by google results, youtube recommended videos and even shilling by retarded zoomies at forums, here are some of the former disgraces of journalism that are hailed as cool "e-celebrities" :

1.)We know the obvious patient zero of this faggotry, Cuck Spergling so I won't continue :lol:

2.)Alanah Pearce

Former IGN reviewer, former part of a youtube let's play group IIRC and current "freelancer" let's player and a writter for God of War Ragnarok. Apart from being australian eye candy and a disappointment to the human race for following JIm's transitional phase :
She hasn't been involved in any major drama that I know of but she's one I see a lot of zoomies simp for. Just like some faggot millenials simped for Ellen Page and her non-existant feminity and that was before the transition. :lol:

3.)Tim Rogers aka ActionButton

Now here's a big one. Former "games journalist" and "former writter", this 41 year old retard has been responsible behind the scenes for things like the rise of pretentiousness regarding games and how they need to grow up by writting several articles for the Guardian of all things, way back in 2000 up until 2005(?), on of his most glowing achievements being the "defense" he mounted for MGS2(as if the game needed it) and he later joined Kotaku, so we all know what sort of cancer that faggot is.

His style of writting is difficult to describe beyond "pure verbose faggotry that says nothing" but thankfully, he's making videos now, so you can even visualise it. Here's one for you Kuge, a Doom review of all things :

I hope you don't have a heart attack from all the rage you'll feel. :lol:

He also made a video game company called "Action Button" that creates video games based on his favourite games, thus creatin gthe masterpiece Ziggurat :

Not the FPS one, silly. THIS Ziggurat :

The one inspired by Rogers' favourite game, Angry Birds. :lol: I should have expected no less from the man that believes that Gordon Ramsay is a great game developer and that game creation should follow Ramsay's "menu creation" in regards of how they should be made. And he made that shit instead of...I dunno, a Megaman Zero game.

He's also been involved in video game translations, his recent one being Moon: Remix RPG Adventure that got localized after Toby Fox spoke to Yoshiro Kimura and had Tim localize it. Another thing Rogers did was be among the ones that spoke out against the fan translation of a SNES Goemon game, because it was "transphobic".

Those who paid attention at fan translations at the time, will remember about the "Newhalf Fiasco" :

https://archive.is/TBz3t

Which was started by Kurt Katala(of fucking course, the shithead couldn't shat his blowjob hole for 5 seconds) and quickly got out of hand as the usual twitter trannies and checkmarks went after the fan translator, Tim being one of them and the twitter trannies that also are part of the inner circle of Reset Era, alerted the rest of those fags as well and they got the translator to take it down and quit the entire after a week of bullying and harassment. RIght now he seems to be the most innocent of the bunch but he still keeps in touch with former Kotaku shits, like Jason Schreier.

That's it for now.
Assiman wrote:You know who else is never wrong? Ban.
poonoo wrote:You just got ban'd!
He warned youShow

Some Sick Fuck
Supreme Shitposter

Re: Former game "journos" / ""reviewers"" that became INs

Post by Some Sick Fuck » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 pm

That's a bit too much faggotry already with a first post, I'm taking a break.

Blessed are the shitposters, for they will be called children of the Sperg.

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:43 pm

So the thot had a drunken threeway and decided to come out as a straight girl who licked a clit once. Literal definition of an attention whore.

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:25 pm

Hope to see some of the ex Game Informer journalists who got fired after their majority purge. They were all a bunch of pussies and are probably doing similar simp shit.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:37 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:43 pm
So the thot had a drunken threeway and decided to come out as a straight girl who licked a clit once.
That sheila probably got shagged by poonoo so bleeding hard, she got turned off from men forever. :lol:
He warned youShow

Sieg Zeon

Post by Sieg Zeon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:41 pm

Fucking aussie women are killer, find a good looking one with that accent and jiiizzzzzzz!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:47 pm

Some Sick Fuck wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:07 pm
That's a bit too much faggotry already with a first post, I'm taking a break.
Fucking Newhalves, the lot of 'em.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:50 pm

Good thread

Heard of that Ozcunt before, other than a face to be covered in CEO jizz (how she got her job) no idea why anyone gives a shit

Post by Guest » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:49 pm

Good to know aussie cunt is on the "right side" of history.

ban

Post by ban » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:41 pm

>Jack the Ripper

I dunno, Jack doesn't seem too misogynist to me.

:lol:
He warned youShow