Soft Lavender's Self Righteous Adventures in Phony Outrage

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
jpakke

Re: Soft Lavender's Self Righteous Adventures in Phony Outrage

Post by jpakke » Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:34 am

Didn't April also make videos, or am I mixing her up with someone else?

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Sun Nov 15, 2020 10:06 am

At least in the early days. That's how her relationship got started. I think she interviewed just about every "man" on CA oncel obviously trying to score with each and every one of them.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:39 am
The April thread shouldn't have happened. Sure, she dated a piece of shit, but she wasn't really an online personality and should have been left alone. It would be like starting a thread about Noah's sister.

Hot take: OP is Soft Lavender looking for attention. I still say fold it into whatever gay thread the german janitors put this shit in. These posts are among the highest IQ posts in DHI history and shouldn't be lost.
It’s worth noting that April DID try to become a Youtuber before she shacked up with Spoony. I think the videos are still up, they were a handful of just really awkward, low view count videos where she displayed how much charisma and talent she DIDN’T have. She’s an IN wannabe who couldn’t make it on her own.

It’s also important to keep in mind that she actively searched for an IN boyfriend to gold dig off of. She dressed up in her sluttiest outfit and interviewed multiple TGWT/CA guys, which was just a pretext to see if any of those dudes would be interested in fucking her and taking her in. Spoony was the one desperate enough to fuck her fangirl ass. These interviews are still on youtube btw, where she’s dressed up in whore wear with her tits practically popping out of her top, “interviewing” people like Walker. Quite the shameful display honestly.

And of course she was active on Twitter during the entire time she was with Spoony. Remember when her tweets were all sunshine and rainbows, creepy dolls and perverted fantasies while Antwhiler tweeted about how he was gonna die from bronchitis/staph infections/sleep apnea/some other bullshit disease or where he’d freak out about having no money and was always just about to lose his house? That shit was gold. It was perfectly valid to have a thread on her, especially because of how detached she was from her “boyfriend” and how her weird dom kinks reflected back on her fat fucker IN boyfriend who probably couldn’t fuck her anymore due to all the drugs and alcohol he consumed.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:12 pm

Also no one gives a fuck about Noah’s sister. Once she decides to embarrass herself by releasing cringey youtube videos than we can consider making a thread on her, but at this point I can only guess that her internet presence mostly consists of some normie facebook page and a twitter feed.

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Sun Nov 15, 2020 2:22 pm

But I agree that maybe this thread doesn’t need to exist. Soft Lavender is mostly associated as a Lupa thing, and by itself/himself(?), he’s(?) mostly just some annoying SJW tranny(?) on twitter, which is very much a dime a dozen sort of thing. I think there needs to be more substance here. Is he fucking Lupa or some other IN? Does he have a youtube channel with at least a few terrible videos for viewing? How much drama is he really generating, or are his tweets just super ineffectual and for the most part ignored?

Eitherway I don’t really care much. If there isn’t anything to talk about beyond his shitty tweets this thread will get buried anyway, so the point is kinda mute.

Moe Bitches
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Moe Bitches » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Well this is the video that led me here. This is video is also the most recent.
da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 12:06 am
Shit like this is why satire is dead in currentyear.

Newhalf

Post by Newhalf » Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:46 pm

I dunno if I like that logic, then Dark's 'byotifool' wife Khet should have her own thread, she has a channel with a couple videos on them..
This format is a bit more tolerable:

I think the actual channel was this:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4n8gM ... 7lg/videos
It's a trap!

Kugelfisch
The white ghost

Post by Kugelfisch » Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:53 pm

Relegate this to either the Lupa or the general CA thread. I'm not convinced that this nobody needs their own thread.
Whoever the autist is that keeps posting this person's Twitter ramblings, it's not as interesting as you think it is.
SpoilerShow
Cannons bray, the mighty quake!
Centuries of blood becomes erased!
I am the white ghost!

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Mon Nov 16, 2020 4:26 pm

Also very confusing as I kept hoping for another twitter meltdown by Lupa herself.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette