Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
AyatollahOfRocknRollah

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by AyatollahOfRocknRollah » Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:25 am

Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am
I agree that Brad is a terrible judge of character.
But I think he'd always hated Onanshitizen.
Which is worse, cus he constantly kept featuring him and doing cameos for him, He's such a dickless sissy he still whored out for a fat bitch he hated

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28373
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 am

AyatollahOfRocknRollah wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:52 am
I'm shocked kuge didn't, krauts are known for having a shit fetish.
If you want to get banned you'll have to try a lot harder than that.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
AyatollahOfRocknRollah

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by AyatollahOfRocknRollah » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:36 am

Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 am
AyatollahOfRocknRollah wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:52 am
I'm shocked kuge didn't, krauts are known for having a shit fetish.
If you want to get banned you'll have to try a lot harder than that.
You didn't ban me for posting that wall, so I'm pretty sure it won't happen... so that means we're friends now? <3

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Eternal Shitposter
Posts: 28373
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:57 am

AyatollahOfRocknRollah wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 7:36 am
Kugelfisch wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 6:04 am
AyatollahOfRocknRollah wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 3:52 am
I'm shocked kuge didn't, krauts are known for having a shit fetish.
If you want to get banned you'll have to try a lot harder than that.
You didn't ban me for posting that wall, so I'm pretty sure it won't happen... so that means we're friends now? <3
Yes, that's how it works.
SpoilerShow
Image
Psalm 137:9

User avatar
GitGud
Quality Poster
Posts: 1227
Joined: Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:41 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by GitGud » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:12 am

It is only a real shit fetish if you get out a nice turd, put it in the freezer and then shove it back in till its warm again....

Hard mode is when you get so dehydrated that you can do that without the freezing step.....
"I had this nurse yesterday who was super careful giving me morphine and she sais "this could kill 4 of me lols"

That was fun.
-Auli

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 12581
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by mad bum » Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:44 pm

MODS!
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
CIANigger
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 7418
Joined: Sun May 28, 2017 5:52 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by CIANigger » Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:05 pm

mad bum wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:44 pm
MODS!
He's DHI Quality Control. This is what all those DHI Rupees pay for!
Signature | *Laughs* It's a joke. It's all a fucking joke.Show
Image

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 23375
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:04 pm

Just enjoy his free content.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am
But I think he'd always hated Onanshitizen.
Everyone does as soon as that guy opens his mouth.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Cuckara
Posts: 992
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 3:19 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Cuckara » Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:39 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:04 pm
Just enjoy his free content.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am
But I think he'd always hated Onanshitizen.
Everyone does as soon as that guy opens his mouth.
This. If you don't enjoy GitGud's posts, then don't. read. them. He is providing free content that takes several minutes of thinking, plus a lifetime of the sickest perversion. First he has to log onto DHI, then he has to click on the thread, then he has to write his post with one hand. His sacrifices invaluably enrich DHI.
"I'm a nasty cock slut" - Lewis Jeffrey Lovhaug

""How do I explain to my daughter incest is wrong?" Is it actually wrong? I don't know, this is like a... This is a crazy fucking thing." - Steven Kenneth Bonnell II

User avatar
Le Redditeur
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 4274
Joined: Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Le Redditeur » Fri Jun 26, 2020 9:28 pm

Cuckara wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:39 pm
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 5:04 pm
Just enjoy his free content.
Liar Revealed wrote:
Fri Jun 26, 2020 4:14 am
But I think he'd always hated Onanshitizen.
Everyone does as soon as that guy opens his mouth.
This. If you don't enjoy GitGud's posts, then don't. read. them. He is providing free content that takes several minutes of thinking, plus a lifetime of the sickest perversion. First he has to log onto DHI, then he has to click on the thread, then he has to write his post with one hand. His sacrifices invaluably enrich DHI.
It helped me through to get into some Dark Times.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: da PAC Nigguh, Deckard, pibbs and 11 guests