Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Kama
Posts: 1070
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 11:48 am

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kama » Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:38 pm

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:36 pm
Kama wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:19 am
How long until Brad's newest "movie" leaks where its footage of him beating and raping women in his basement? Only for him to brush it off as a homage to I spit on your grave. Except it was no homage and it wasn't a movie.

Oh wait he's a cuck now so I guess those would be older home movies :lol:
You mean ripping off RLM's Plinkett reviews?
Except it's more of a "oopsie how did my dark web shit get leaked" rather than just ripping off RLM

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:10 am

Kama wrote:
Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:19 am
How long until Brad's newest "movie" leaks where its footage of him beating and raping women in his basement? Only for him to brush it off as a homage to I spit on your grave. Except it was no homage and it wasn't a movie.

Oh wait he's a cuck now so I guess those would be older home movies :lol:
Is Freak Out still available? That’s the one where he “rapes” Dave. I wonder how many times they practiced that scene.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:38 am

"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

User avatar
veris leta facies
Posts: 1692
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by veris leta facies » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:06 pm

mad bum wrote:
Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:04 pm
Image

You're welcome DHI.
:lol:

This is so stupid that I had to..

Image
Nationalism. Capitalism. Patriarchy. All else is error.

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:32 pm

Thanks. That can help me through the lonely quarantine nights.

User avatar
mad bum
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 11473
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:15 pm
Location: In spoony's rape dungeon

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by mad bum » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:48 pm

Brad I know you read this, let DHI run a train on Laura. I know that would get you off anyway.
Image
SpoilerShow
phpBB [video]

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 20880
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:55 pm

RedLine wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:32 pm
Thanks. That can help me through the lonely quarantine nights.
I'll probably hate the answer, but wtf is that even?
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
RedLine
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:47 am

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by RedLine » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:02 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:55 pm
I'll probably hate the answer, but wtf is that even?

It is a deep-fried pastry with jam and sugar on it.
But you can imagine it is your wang going in.

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 10144
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:33 pm

mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:48 pm
Brad I know you read this, let DHI run a train on Laura. I know that would get you off anyway.
We're not black enough for him
Kugelfisch wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:05 am
Imagine spending a billion US dollars to be a loser. Could've watched animu and be one for free.

User avatar
Moe Bitches
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:16 am

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:33 pm
mad bum wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 10:48 pm
Brad I know you read this, let DHI run a train on Laura. I know that would get you off anyway.
We're not black enough for him
We will find a way.
"I just feel that stating an obvious joke could get tired sometimes so I try to make something else out of it to the point where it's not a joke, rendering it not funny. It is no joke to be blind/seeing nothing but darkness."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest