Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:33 pm

BenComicGraphics wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 10:42 pm
You can literally do these internet videos anywhere; they are not dependant on geographical location. I would've thought most of these nobody assholes would've moved to a state with no state income tax. But no, instead they flock to Cali and Illinois.

Spoony used to live in Arizona, which had a state tax at around 2.5%. Illinois is double that. Why the hell would anyone who does anything that can be considered a 'small business' move to a high tax state?
I understand that most INs would not want to move state just for tax reasons. Even if your business is profitable after deducting friends and family "subsidies" (like living in your parents basement, etc), you have to ask yourself: do I want to leave my social circle behind to make a little bit more money?
I don't know how far Brad moved, but after he got rid of most of his friends, he might as well move closer to his last allies. Synergies, etc.

As for Spoony: maybe he had a good reason to move to Illinois (does he have family there? Maybe he did inherit a house), but, being Spoony, maybe he did something depressingly stupid on a whim.

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:05 pm

Then Trump eliminated deducting state tax off federal tax just to fuck with the most liberal (and highest taxed) states. HA!

As far as moving to Chicago it's like New York's retarded younger brother. If you can't make it in New York, go to Chicago.

BenComicGraphics

Post by BenComicGraphics » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:23 pm

pibbs wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:05 pm
Then Trump eliminated deducting state tax off federal tax just to fuck with the most liberal (and highest taxed) states. HA!

As far as moving to Chicago it's like New York's retarded younger brother. If you can't make it in New York, go to Chicago.
I thought jersey was new Yorks literal retarded younger brother, speech impediment included

pibbs

Post by pibbs » Mon Sep 09, 2019 9:33 pm

New York has a lot of retarded brothers. The whole blood line is fucked up

Post by Guest » Tue Sep 10, 2019 2:39 am

Guest wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:33 pm
As for Spoony: maybe he had a good reason to move to Illinois (does he have family there? Maybe he did inherit a house), but, being Spoony, maybe he did something depressingly stupid on a whim.
I remember him whining about Joe Arpaio (while not mentioning that his brother worked for Arpaio) on Twitter before he moved. I assume he chose Illinois because of Channel Awesome being there. He would have been a lot better off if he had stayed near his family; they would have encouraged him to leave his house once in a while and would have been harder to ignore than strangers on Twitter.

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm

Spoony's stated reason for moving to Illinois was that it would be easier to collaborate on videos with Brad. Five years after moving he hasn't done a single video with Brad.
Is Spoony dead yet?

Vaporwear

Post by Vaporwear » Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:58 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 5:46 pm
Spoony's stated reason for moving to Illinois was that it would be easier to collaborate on videos with Brad. Five years after moving he hasn't done a single video with Brad.
And now Brad needs to move because he has no friends anymore and is forced to make videos with the retarded no-charisma sex doll that he calls a wife. I expect there to be a lot, I mean ALOT, of Brad Jones/NC crossovers. So many you'd think they were married too. But no, Brad's just desperate for a conversation, cause his stupid child bride is too vapid for that.

Tony Schiavone

Post by Tony Schiavone » Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:34 pm

If Brad's throwing his hat in the Walkers full time, then we can expect Spoony to be basically persona non grata with him.

We all remember Rob's last reaction to another collab with Spoony. That clip was what, two years ago? Things haven't exactly improved since then.
...and still: Spoony did nothing.

VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:05 pm

Spoony has been persona non grata with the entire world for quite some time.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

4 wikia: static -> vignette

Complicity

Post by Complicity » Tue Sep 17, 2019 8:40 pm

Tony Schiavone wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 6:34 pm
If Brad's throwing his hat in the Walkers full time, then we can expect Spoony to be basically persona non grata with him.

We all remember Rob's last reaction to another collab with Spoony. That clip was what, two years ago? Things haven't exactly improved since then.
No need for the Walker Bros. to say anything.
Not too long ago Spoony has thrown Brad under a bus on Twatter, basically calling him a liar and siding with Lupa, "whose forgiveness he doesn't expect to earn" for telling a rape joke to another disgusting cunt years ago.
That's the absolute sack of shit Spoony really is.