Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:03 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:02 pm
DHI needs to get a booth right next to his. We can sell t-shirts or something
A t-shirt with Jake's face, Che Guevara style, and another that just says CUCK in bold letters.

User avatar
Osterzone
Posts: 1819
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:24 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Osterzone » Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:56 pm

Also a shirt with this. Just shop Jake and Brad's heads on it.
Image

User avatar
pibbs
Posts: 4649
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 11:21 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by pibbs » Sun Aug 25, 2019 1:30 am

So, like 5 copies then? 1,245? Easy to claim a sell out if you don't state how many you brought.
Image

Throne of Dysentery
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:24 am
Location: The Beyond

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:16 pm

I’m not entirely sure if I’m more surprised at the fact that Brad’s still married or the fact that he’s still trying to pass himself off as straight. Both are equally baffling.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:54 pm

Is the implication he wanted to bang Lupa or he wanted to band Phelous?

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24223
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:44 am

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:16 pm
I’m not entirely sure if I’m more surprised at the fact that Brad’s still married or the fact that he’s still trying to pass himself off as straight. Both are equally baffling.
Yeah, really weird. Dude's clearly a gay megalibshit. I've seen self-loathing but he's taking that pretty far.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

Throne of Dysentery
Posts: 139
Joined: Wed Aug 30, 2017 6:24 am
Location: The Beyond

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Throne of Dysentery » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 am

The man’s at Tom Cruise and John Travolta levels of denial. Just take one look at him and listen to him speak. Any somewhat functioning human being would say that he obviously loves cock in and around his holes.
I never sold my Daewoo. I kept getting low-balled and said fuck it. I’m going to keep it and watch it soar in value!

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Totally not a Nazi
Posts: 24223
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:21 am

Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 am
The man’s at Tom Cruise and John Travolta levels of denial. Just take one look at him and listen to him speak. Any somewhat functioning human being would say that he obviously loves cock in and around his holes.
Not to mention his old dating profile of his where he states that he's "bisexual". He's sucked more dick than any of his gfs combined.
Slam the child on the hard concrete!

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:12 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:21 am
Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 am
The man’s at Tom Cruise and John Travolta levels of denial. Just take one look at him and listen to him speak. Any somewhat functioning human being would say that he obviously loves cock in and around his holes.
Not to mention his old dating profile of his where he states that he's "bisexual". He's sucked more dick than any of his gfs combined.
Not if you include Laura. Religious upbringing, daddy issues, big tits and struggling with her weight? You bet she was passed around more than the Cinema Cuck. Though some guys might have just done it to shut him up.

User avatar
MrPopperBanks
Posts: 280
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by MrPopperBanks » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:24 pm

Kugelfisch wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:21 am
Throne of Dysentery wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:15 am
The man’s at Tom Cruise and John Travolta levels of denial. Just take one look at him and listen to him speak. Any somewhat functioning human being would say that he obviously loves cock in and around his holes.
Not to mention his old dating profile of his where he states that he's "bisexual". He's sucked more dick than any of his gfs combined.
His version of bi means 90% bottomming, 10% watching his wife getting fucked.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Deckard, Google [Bot], GuestWrong and 6 guests