Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:59 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:44 pm
like that white guy dubbing a black guy bit
You seem to love black people cartoons. Why don't you go to /co/ with the other Tumblr cucks and stay there?

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15517
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:06 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:57 pm
>not paying $300 for the Japanese Blu-ray of S1 thats just an upconvert of the Japanese DVDs that are worse than the American ones
Fake weeb.
Well, I'm only a weebkin, tbh.
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:44 pm
The best dub that I can think of at the top of my head would be Cowboy Bebop. I know there's more but the English dubbing in most animes are just bad, like that white guy dubbing a black guy bit. It'll either be too dry or too over the top.
English dubs also have shitty waifu voices. I feel like there are 2 VA lasses who apparently voice 85% of every animu or JRPG girl, and have a tendency to use the same voice for everything.
As for the animu dudes, there is just no good English replacement for human kinos like Wakamoto Norio.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
drisko
Posts: 2312
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 11:12 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by drisko » Tue Jul 09, 2019 10:16 pm

pibbs wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:26 pm
Ha! They captured Tamara's derpy face perfectly.
July 26? Okay, I think I'll be able to stomach another summary by that point.

Moe Bitches
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:59 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 9:44 pm
like that white guy dubbing a black guy bit
You seem to love black people cartoons. Why don't you go to /co/ with the other Tumblr cucks and stay there?
oh dear god no, I fucking hate Tumblr. Any of the passable art is over shadowed by, you know.

User avatar
Rapeculture
Posts: 2897
Joined: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:34 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Rapeculture » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:13 am

Dunno how the movie will turn out, but I gotta say, that poster is actually not bad at all. Good composition and likenesses are decent for the most part, especially Brad. Rob looks more soy in real life though. Tamara has a deranged expression. Otherwise, good.
Image

Moe Bitches
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:28 am

Rapeculture wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:13 am
Dunno how the movie will turn out, but I gotta say, that poster is actually not bad at all. Good composition and likenesses are decent for the most part, especially Brad. Rob looks more soy in real life though. Tamara has a deranged expression. Otherwise, good.
Looking at the trailer the best part was the cinematography while the worst was the comedy.
And yeah the poster's alright.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15517
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:34 am

Well, gold-plated shit is still shit.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Moe Bitches
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:38 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:34 am
Well, gold-plated shit is still shit.
Well said.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:20 pm

Knowing Brad threw away stuff fans sent him for those lazy "Brad tries" videos and hearing Moe's story, this video came to mind:

4:52. Is he talking about Brad?

User avatar
MrPopperBanks
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by MrPopperBanks » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:08 pm

Guest wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:20 pm
Knowing Brad threw away stuff fans sent him for those lazy "Brad tries" videos and hearing Moe's story, this video came to mind:

4:52. Is he talking about Brad?
Does he normally look like the pozzed up corpse of Boris Johnson?

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 13 guests