Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
User avatar
MrPopperBanks
Posts: 185
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 1:44 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by MrPopperBanks » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:04 pm

This sounds suspiciously like the TCT story when a "fan" gave Doge a drawing at a con and he threw it away.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:58 pm

Brad is bringing out the big guns. His latest review:
- Disney classic cat movie
Lupa was the go to for talking animal movies in midnight screenings AND uses her own cat in her videos AND had a prominent role in "Lloyd". Brad makes plenty of references to bad movies they watched together, like "A talking cat!?"-
- From the 60s
with plenty of jokes that are now considered offensive, sexist and rapey
- Side jabs at a relationship based on sandwiches and misery
I don't think Failous even gets sandwiches, just misery
- Skits with cats, Ryan and Laura
Brad gets to rub into Lupa's face that he has 2 cats, at least 1 friend and a hot young wife.
Laura gets to showcase her acting talents.

Image

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Guest wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 12:58 pm
Brad is bringing out the big guns. His latest review:
- Disney classic cat movie
Lupa was the go to for talking animal movies in midnight screenings AND uses her own cat in her videos AND had a prominent role in "Lloyd". Brad makes plenty of references to bad movies they watched together, like "A talking cat!?"-
- From the 60s
with plenty of jokes that are now considered offensive, sexist and rapey
- Side jabs at a relationship based on sandwiches and misery
I don't think Failous even gets sandwiches, just misery
- Skits with cats, Ryan and Laura
Brad gets to rub into Lupa's face that he has 2 cats, at least 1 friend and a hot young wife.
Laura gets to showcase her acting talents.

Image

Moe Bitches
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:02 pm

Moe Bitches is a reference to the Boondocks swine, and honestly I wouldn't even consider myself a chad. And yes I've already mentioned that I'm indeed a moron so anything you've already said is included in my post already. And yeah seeing the replies it's obvious that no one cares and thinks I'm a faggot, don't know why I brought it up (rhetorical question).
But you know what, I like this site.
It's fucking honest.

User avatar
Guest

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Guest » Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:13 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:02 pm
Moe Bitches is a reference to the Boondocks swine, and honestly I wouldn't even consider myself a chad. And yes I've already mentioned that I'm indeed a moron so anything you've already said is included in my post already. And yeah seeing the replies it's obvious that no one cares and thinks I'm a faggot, don't know why I brought it up (rhetorical question).
But you know what, I like this site.
It's fucking honest.
Image

User avatar
Keith Chegwin
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 6606
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:42 am
Location: In jail for tax evasion

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Keith Chegwin » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:05 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:02 pm
>Boondocks
>I know I'm a faggot but decided to register and tell you all that I'm a faggot anyway
>All that other shit
We don't want you to like us, get out.
VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 8:31 am
Doki doki is what you get in your kokoro when everything goes according to keikaku and senpai finally notices you.

Moe Bitches
Posts: 13
Joined: Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:54 am
Location: Hell on Earth
Contact:

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Moe Bitches » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:18 pm

Keith Chegwin wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:05 pm
Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 2:02 pm
>Boondocks
>I know I'm a faggot but decided to register and tell you all that I'm a faggot anyway
>All that other shit
>Why should I?
>the website is for venting about internet nobodies, so that's why I made the post. I don't care if you don't care for me or want me to like you, I'm not doing jack shit.
But let's get past this.

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15517
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:26 pm

Moe Bitches wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:24 am
I'm slowly setting up my account here, but I just need to banter here for a little bit. So a week or so before the whole thing about Brad deleting his Twitter account yet again and the scummy shit he's been doing I bought his personally signed Cinema Snob movie for fucking 25 bucks.
Think about all the animu DVDs you could've bought instead.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

User avatar
Kugelfisch
Supreme Gentleman
Posts: 19132
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by Kugelfisch » Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:43 pm

VoiceOfReasonPast wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:26 pm
Think about all the animu DVDs you could've bought instead.
1 1/2 at best. Overpriced, shit versions of animu on DVD is the nip's favourite way to tell gaijin to fuck off.
RedLine wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 3:21 am
Marzie desperately wants to feel ProJared's cock and everyone directly involved in the IN universe is an insane mess.
DHI.txt

User avatar
VoiceOfReasonPast
Supreme Shitposter
Posts: 15517
Joined: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:33 pm

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by VoiceOfReasonPast » Tue Jul 09, 2019 7:25 pm

A quick Amazon search shows me that 25 gives you about 2 animu movies, and if you throw in another 7 bucks you can get seasons 1-3 of Slayers.
Autism attracts more autism. Sooner or later, an internet nobody will attract the exact kind of fans - and detractors - he deserves.
-Yours Truly

Cucked in the name of Soy, Ye not complicit.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Lindsay's Liver and 15 guests