Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Whine and Bitch about people long after they become interesting to talk about
sjw

Re: Brad Jones, The Cinema Snob

Post by sjw » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am

Just checked Brad tumblr and he's apparently getting married in the fall.

Poonoo
Bureaucrat

Post by Poonoo » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:07 am

sjw wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am
He finally found someone who said yes to his proposal after dating them for a week. Or it's Lupa and Phelous doesn't know.
Old Black Man wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:11 pm
Also Lupa’s grandmother? Please, we know that hag was alive and well back then. She’s like the dude from Highlander, only a cunt.

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:08 am

I'm new to DHI, but I remember chillock going back to when he started recutting SDF Macross footage to Robotech audio. My timeline is jumbled but I remember him making all these awful manga translations, shitty pirated anime rips in Handbrake, notable and recognizable sperging out on /m/.

drisko

Post by drisko » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am

sjw wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:03 am
What's surprising is how casually he mentioned it, along with the fact that apparently he's making another movie. Probably going to look like shit since he isn't crowd funding it, unless Jesus, Bro was way more successful than we thought.

Oh, and apparently he's writing a book. Considering how many 'authors' I've met, I doubt it.

Seele

Post by Seele » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:42 am

Matthias Lattimer wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:15 am
He got pissed off when we shat on him a few too many times for stealing our posts here and cuntposting/b8posting in general.
Nice! He was definitely out there with his many personalities. He'd always reply to people under the "HarryNbarry" username and a couple of others as well. He probably lives under a zoo and abducts people. Though some of the time, his trolling was hilarious because he was getting under Brad's skin. Oh well.
From what I researched , he's some weird ass potato nigger who, like you said, had the shitty hobby of collecting, translating, and cataloging a fuckton of weebshit material, and had a nearly "sexual" obsession with shitposting about Flustered Fernando endlessly among other Channel Awesome degenerates. Going by his posts from older DHI incarnations, he was probably, indeed, autistic to some extent.
God's in his Heaven/All's right with the world

Post by Guest » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:24 pm

drisko wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:29 am
Oh, and apparently he's writing a book. Considering how many 'authors' I've met, I doubt it.
Well even Chris Cuckman wrote a "book"
I imagine the book would probably be just his Cinema Snob reviews in text form. Lot of movie "critics" of all sorts shit one out

da PAC Nigguh
Supreme Shitposter

Post by da PAC Nigguh » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:09 pm

Chillock has a Patreon and gets $1 a month to translate weebshit. Check it out https://www.patreon.com/Chillock
Is Spoony dead yet?

Chippah

Post by Chippah » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:27 pm

Who's this Laura he's marrying? I'm guessing he spelled Lupa wrong? Has this broad been 'featured' in any of his videos?

PassTheRemote
Goon

Post by PassTheRemote » Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:36 pm

Chippah wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:27 pm
Who's this Laura he's marrying? I'm guessing he spelled Lupa wrong? Has this broad been 'featured' in any of his videos?
I don't think so. I think Brad figured out parading his GF in videos is not a wise idea after Violet dumped him.

Liar Revealed
Supreme Shitposter

Post by Liar Revealed » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:25 pm

da PAC Nigguh wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 3:09 pm
Chillock has a Patreon and gets $1 a month to translate weebshit.
Some of his work:
SpoilerShow
お前はもう死んでいる。